FOA DIRT CONVENTION, CBR Apr 2-3

I’d be totally into a day of dirt riding, but I think I need a longer lead time for it to happen. My significantly better half wants to get to CBR sometime, I might suggest the first weekend of April and see what happens.

Oh, by dirt riding I mean of the Seb-guided dirt road variety. I have neither the bike nor the skills for SRS MTB bizness.

Neither did I and JP even let me ride his Kish…only scratched myself and not his lovely bike.

Dunno yet. My girlfriend starts work in less than 3 weeks so looks like we will probably live on her uncle’s farm in Yass for a week or so until we find somewhere. Definitely looking forward to riding more dirt. Finger’s crossed my 29er will be painted before then

Nice one Tommy. How’s Albury been? Glad/sad/neutral about leaving already?

Its been good. Earnt some money, been riding a lot (but not enough) and hanging out with high school friends. Living at home again’s wearing pretty thin though so pretty happy to be leaving again. Canberra’s gonna be rad though

This is tempting… Easter is a big out-of-town weekend for us though so might be hard to get away again so soon.

Will see if I can make it work.

I also want to ride the brindys and other dirt roads, as well as singletrack. I suggest a winter CBR dirt road adventure.

This could be a ‘house warming’ weekend.

I have confirmed use of car (can probably make it take 4 ppl and 4mtbs) for the weekend, and as mentioned, anyone who needs to camp can do so at my place as long as you’re a decent yuman bean (for the weekend, anyway).
I’m keen to go with Ezy’s version of events, and with Seb happy and keen to take dirt road raiders, we have every dirt option covered for both days.
Dates, I don’t mind, but seems there is a chance people can be here on this date, so lets make it so, and if it happens again in winter (which is a great time to ride here) then all the better.

I’m ready

I love how that thing gathers in all the right places

^^

More like

Hows the attendance looking for this? I just need to put a few things in place if all is going ahed (i.e - give builders the weekend off at the house reno).

All good with me. How about you?

Yeah all good if people are making their way from Syd + Melbs for it. Sorry to be rude, but if it’s Canberra people only I will be at my house :stuck_out_tongue:

I have no plans to attend.

I will be in SmellBourne but am always happy to host people another time!

Doing Gippy gold the weekend of this - but will be in CBR in the coming months for work. I’m going to take my MTB :slight_smile:

Sounds good, I’ve been trying to get back on the MTB but have been somehow obsessed by the road since the start of the year.