FOA DIRT CONVENTION, CBR Apr 2-3

D’oh!

I am curious esp. if Nikcee/trigger etc road trip…

Fri - Sun

Smash pingers
Trash Ezy’s place
???
Profit!

I’m in!

Not much to trash. I won’t be anywhere close to moving in by then which is why I haven’t offered my place up for people to stay at.

Alright we’ll go with your excellent plan then. I’m so in.

ftfy

Woooo! If the date is ok, let’s call it happening! Told wife there might be eight people in tents in our backyard April 1-3, she asked who, I say I dunno, she say great. We have two four man tents that people could use.

Could be keen guys. Will likely have the new cell by then, and if I can rearrange some funds maybe I’ll pull the trigger on a dually and cross my fingers the delivery date is accurate.

Dunno if trigger really needs a tow but anyway

I’m pretty out of shape…

Use the insurance monies from the Planet X…

Too soon?

Ha-ha, I’m guessing you’ve never put through an insurance claim before. I’ll see that money in 2018 if at all

Have done a couple, and yep they can take ages.

Looks like I’m moving to Canberra by the end of the month so I might be down to ride. Might also be too busy moving and organising stuff to ride so will have to see.

One out - one in! Where are you moving to?

You will never truly replace me Ezy…there will always be a void in Canberra now.

Damn it son, you are right.

There are movements down here about attending this.
No confirmations as of yet though…

If not, we may just send a commuter cycles ambassador who happens to be in mudgee the week before and is a fan of CBR ST

This is great. I always mean to tee up FOA stuff when in Canberra but wind up doing family stuff and riding with the brother in law. I had loose plans to be in CBR that weekend anyway. I have maybe committed to a cameo in said 24hr for brother-in-laws team but could potentially still attend half of this. I’ll be in O’Connor with partners fam.

If there’s interest, I’m keen to take peeps to some of my fave loops in the Brindies, for a dirt trail/longish ride option.
Something between 60-120 kms, self-supported.