FOA on Twitter!

I can do it if you want.

People should PM me events (rides etc), so I’m just just being witty on the twitty.

“But the real question is… who is Fyxo? We’ll never know.”

“Having good fender lines is like having a having a good selfie. No amount of filters is going to fix something that’s ugly.”

#likeforlike #followforfollow

“Dirty deeds may be done dirt cheap, but have you seen the price of 'cross tubulars?”

“FoA: whipskiddin’ our way into hearts since 2005.”

“Perth: Emu Export, shark culls, 105 gear inches on the street”.

“FoA, where you can discuss War Hammer figurines and it’s not in the True Confessions thread.”

“Knuckle tatts or it didn’t happen”

(I’m going to keep posting here until Rolly gives me the login details)

Rolly. Don’t give him the login details.

while initially i was keen for kate to take over (her and hamish are awesome to follow on there for various reasons), im now 100% behind ZLTN managing this.

“FOA - sporadically reviving legacy social media since whenever”

“Meat pie. Bill Murray. #ifyouknowyouknow

“Westcoast Pete asks for breakfast suggestions. BOOM! Nirvana puns. Only on FoA. #comeasyouare

“A guy called HeavyMetalCyclist repeatedly proclaims his love for commercial pop songs. What kind of world do we live in? #bangers

“Paint it black, not just a Rolling Stones song, but a guide to frame painting as well.”

Has he even had to crack open the suitcase of courage?

preach it

“Who can boast the most about their toast? Why not avo go at it yourself?”

“Suitcase of courage? I much preferred Caravan Of Courage. #ewoks

“I didn’t choose the #racklyf, the #racklyf chose me.”

“The only good trick on a track bike is going fast. And wheelies. And skids. Trackstanding is pretty boss too. Hell, let’s just ride bikes! #fixieleaks #tricktrack

So are you doing this officially yet? If not- mods why not. Mods make it happen

Not yet.

Wait, I’m a mod!