FOA Tour de Film Night - July 18th

I can offer you a bed and a napsack.

thank you mate.

Track Sabbath tee also up for grabs courtesy of ZOLTAN.

This will be left in a plastic bag somewhere in Melbourne and the winner has to find it.

actual lol!!!

LOL. Maybe Sime or Rolly can help you find it!

funnily enough i’m the only one that currently knows where it is :wink:

Who likes burgers?!

Coz we’re taking a night off from the BBQ and getting the experts in to feed everyone.

Beatbox Kitchen confirmed from 7pm-9pm.

Stoked.

Best news! Rolly, I forwardly apologise if the photos are shit due to me stuffing my face all night.

free drinks & free food right?:rolleyes:

looks like a good initiative

I like burgers. Now I just need to watch the 60 or so recorded hours of the Tour on my T-Box so I can pretend I know what I’m talking about.

ok, blatant plug for Thursday night for those not on the instagrams.

Check out the number of prizes we have for everyone!!

Knog:

Saint Cloud and Pony Bikes:

Jolan/Track Sabbath and Creux Cycling:

Come down, score yourself some sweet gear and have an awesome time in the process.

#foatdf for all your social media needs!

Twitter - @fixedorgau

I was getting stuff sorted for this today, managed to swing an orange espresso machine to matchy match the Coffee Peddlr van, tweaked all the bizzo to make the coffee extra geeky, and basically radified everythang… See yas there!

how can you win the stuff?

love ya work!!

raffle & probably a few random question for prizes type dealios. come down, have a laugh, that’s how you really win :wink:

i want you to know that i am depending on this.

@inrng: Weather for tomorrow’s stage: “From 14/15 h frequent violent storms… heavy rain, hail possible, wind gusts… Alpe d’Huez with fog”

HOW COULD YOU NOT WANT TO COME WATCH THIS?!

Dude, even if I was rendered blind in some freak fencing accident, I’d still come.

Hey Rolly, the live feed is starting from 8.15 tonight (according to the Tour Tracker). Will this be on at Electron, or will it be movie time until 10pm?

this is a most excellent question…

How can out of towners participate in this most excellent event?