FOA Tour de Film Night - July 18th

Twitter. We’ll read 'em out.

use the #foatdf hashtag on twitter.

also, after approximately 15 minutes of deliberating, we’re sticking to the plan & screening a movie before sbs coverage.

I’ll be there so I can psychic stream to all the other canberrans interested. To receive the transmission you have to go to the tidbinbilla dish

Sounds like a loads of fun. Will definitely drop by.

nice one! I’ll be the ginger beardo with the FOA tee on…

I will be pesting all night via twitter. Apologies in advanced.

Due to tour fatigue and some ridic deadlines at work due to me jetting off o/s in a week I will not attend, sorry Rolly, I know how much it meant to you.

already regretting following you.

TC: I have no idea how to use twitter. Have only used it on behalf of the Canberra Knights to update their scores.

If you can get a skype hook up instead for 10 minutes or so just so I can say gday to people - that’d be radness.

ROLLY! Can we have a split screen with random interstate and/or lazy FoA’ers dialing in? Can we rolly? Please? tell those film people to work it out - I’m sure they got skills. Make it happen Rolly. Come on, don’t be like that. I can see you now - giving me that blank stare you do with the pursed lips, like you’re pretending to be angry but you’re really not because everyone knows you can’t get angry. Come on… Do it.

[video=youtube_share;JoqDYcCDOTg]http://youtu.be/JoqDYcCDOTg[/video]

Awesome night Rolly, thanks buddy. had a ball. (even though I spent most of it staring at twitter)

From the pics going around twitter + instagram of the night - it looked fkn rad. I wish we had something like that in Canberra. Thanks for the entertaining tweets chaz. I would have normally fallen asleep watching a stage that went this late so thanks for keeping me up with the entertainment.

More coffee pls.

Yeah, you know twitter use is getting slightly out of hand when Blakey is tweeting coffee requests to me from the front of the room, while I forward them to Tatts who was standing next to me at the coffee machine.

Yeah I saw that - did it actually work?

Benny handed me a coffee.

Far out - I really have underestimated the power of twitter.

nah nah nah, Benny actively sought you out when it was ready, coffee in hand, saying “where the fuck did Blakey go?!”

Observations on ‘Breaking Away’ motion picture:

[ul]
[li]Poor Italian accents lead to emotional turmoil, just don’t do it kids;[/li][li]NASCAR-style bike racing on dirt oval is a legitimate diversionary pathway to stop troubled youth from beating on each other;[/li][li]If they remade this and gave fake Italian dude as sweet a modern bike as that Masi was in 1979, you’d have to buy into an unemployed 20-year-old riding around on a Colnago C59 with Record EPS.[/li][/ul]

For sure there are people on this forum who fall into a similar status (I had a caad10 ultegra at 17 after scrounging around and hunting for deals).