Foofy porteur bike thread.

Perko setting the speed record at DISC in the Tigers jumper was pretty choice, I gotta say.

Creepy through the window shot of the Crippler:

I got ya … I was thinking it was for the Nature Boy. Now I understand why the axle attachment, makes sense.

I’d check with Tom at HOW as I’m sure he’d have a gazillion bmx hubs and they usually have slightly longer axles. Might be an option to start with the right hub if an axle swap for your existing hub doesn’t seem easy. Either way shouldn’t be too much trouble.

this is still taking up space in someones backyard

Maybe they should be called Footy Porteur’s … carry a slab of beer, get drunk at mates places, ride home and avoid the booze bus (even though we know this is not technically legal). We should welcome our bogan brothers as it could mean they’re utes would be a little more kind to us on the roads. They’ll see us cyclists as fellow car hoon brothers that have been been busted for drunk driving and lost our licenses :wink:

Let’s be honest, erle was doing foofy porteurs while the rest of us were doing whipskids.

They’re not called footy porteurs? What’s with all the footy talk then?

So confused and sitting here with a mesh bag full of footies.

This is hibernating and will be out and about come summer time.

What’s the use of the fenders if it’s a summer bike?

Erle = Kool before it was Kool to be Kool…

It rains more in summer (at least in Sydney it does). Plus fenders really keep the drive train clean - Mrs. spirito spent a few months doing her usual laps with a fendered bike and I didn’t have to do hardly any maintenance.

Plus … look cool. Even if it was just for that i’d think it worthwhile.

Fair enough

erle, I fkn love that bike.

I should never have sold it.

Four footy porteur. Unsure of it’s foofy qualifications though. Blakey?