Friday Peak Hour

Could the mods please update the title - this thread has been hijacked.

MIL (Mother-in-law) is in town tonight so I’ll be having a beer with Mrs. Ant and her at the Grand Central around 4:00-4:30pm. It usually gets pretty chockers on Ann St at that time so ride past and say g’day.

sorry dan, can you please take your friday arvo traffic mashing talk somewhere else…

thisis the cyclocross thread :slight_smile:

Sorry my bad, let’s resume regular programming then…

and the barage continues…

Anyone keen for a roll this Friday?? Gotta work at 6 but I’m keen for an meet up at 3:30 @ Gear then a bash around the city. Possible potato :stuck_out_tongue:

i think you are forgetting one thing marty…

Wheelies and thumbs up - is there anything a man can’t do on a cyclocross bike?

Look remotely cool :lol:

I’m going to report you guys to the mods if you don’t leave my thread alone :cry:

Who dismounts for barriers?

bahaha even the mods are posting on your thread buddy haha

What do you mean Marty? You would be a natural at CX.

If you learn how to ride you might be able to do this.

BAhHAHAHAA

hahahaha, fucking worked good proper bender :stuck_out_tongue:

GOLD :lol:

hahaha! So unbelievably funny. I have been staring at this computer screen for the past three hours and this just made it all worth it. I’m still giggling like a little girl…

Im keen for a thrash around this arvo Bender. Meet at 3.30 at Gear. Anyone else up for it? I may finally have a new bag on my back too! (personal woot woot!)

Sorry Nate, your thread jacking didn’t last too long… any more CX pics to jack it again?

Ranga

Thanks Dave, after all this is a very serious discussion thread. See you at GEAR.

lets hope we dont have anymore run ins with these guys