From Adelaide to Sydney... (work and accommodation advice?)

Nope Petersham is free at the moment (mates house).

$260 was a new apartment on King St in Newtown, shared with a friend, total was 550 a week.

$190/200 is a standard fare for a pretty average share house room (read: leaky, mouldy and full of students)

Maybe one day we can live together SK, free hugs and wristies?

I’ll bring a casserole for the house warming.

Haha sorry cuz but your a bit young for me to live with…
I acutally have Mr Chin and his GF staying with me Jono. They move back from sweden. Terence didn’t like the cold very much.

Too young? How old do you think I am old man?

Mid to early 20s

Come on guys. We are all friends here.

SK your comment wasn’t exactly accurate. Just a couple OG’s moved out.

Droz stop stirring. He’s only going to say as old as you seem. Because you give him stick.

As far as place to live go, I’d also recommend inner west ( im there )Bondi isnt that different in price to a lot off other places, though its nice. But it can be a massive pain to get to and from if your not on a bike. Weekend traffic is killer.

nothing like spending up big on Arctic Cycling Clothing for a swedish winter to move back to SydVegas!

välkommen hem Mr Chin.

OG’s ? Translation please for the illiterate. (this is a serious question, not stirring)

Morning traffic is pretty bad too…
Truth is I live here cause I work here… I’d live In surryhills other wise I love that area
I rate living close to the city of you don’t have/don’t want a car…

I hear the shire is nice…?

and sk/drozzy, bob has a point. if you don’t like each other, fine, but keep it civil please (which you’ve done so far…) or I’ll ask jono to sort you both out.

right jono! jono? jonoooooo?

No not hobbit justice!

Origional gangsta!!

Haha

Rolly/Bob, apologies. From my point of view it’s a bit of fun (and Lemontime will agree), nothing serious and just a bit of leisurely interwebbing, will tone it down in from here on.

Having never met the dude I can’t formulate a real opinion, I just generally find some of the stuff SK posts is inaccurate, biased, condescending or ill-informed about the culture/people etc that we have here in Sydney, which is a little irritating, thus the stirring.

Maybe I’ll go to Paris Cafe and have a coffee sometime. Wrist-retto?

Lollin’.

There will be no hobbit justice. I’ll just start deleting posts and they can sort it out IRL. Wait, I think that IS hobbit justice.

Ha I’m just pulling your leg any ways. I’m non of these things IRL. I’m auctually pretty nice… If I wasn’t busy when you were to visit I’d even buy you a coffee and chew the fat a little…
It’s just not very hard to get a little east vers west thing going on is it… Acutally it’s kinda the root of many
Worldly evils.

Any thing I kow of you is only second hand… I in reality prefer to judge people based on first hand experiences…

I’d really like to live in Erskineville. That little strip of Erskineville road between the station and king street is super nice.

Fun fact of the day.

First hand experiences?

Wristretto it is!

I’d find that hard to resist :smiley:

I moved up from Melb a few months ago. Live right near that strip you mention. I really like it. Erko train station is heaps quainter than Newtown station too. Now that’s a cool story bro.