General chit-chat.

Damn - I left too early. What did I miss?!?

HA HA YES!!! That was some rear view hey!!

I’m slowly but surely running out of room in my single car garage. From Wednesday it’ll be 6 complete bikes, 3.5 framekits, a few sets of forks, about 3 wheelsets, my toolboxes, a bike box, plus other assorted crap I couldnt fit in my flat, AND my car.
Yours a lucky man Johnno, very lucky indeed!

Yeah - mucho jealousy jono. I’ve still got a few weeks, and I don’t think I’ll have that much space at my joint for shed stuff. Have to get the jackhammer out and dig myself a sandstone man-cave.

Thats what I spend doing for 10 years while I was in school! Just so dad had somewhere to hide from mum! Every day after school I had to spend an hour on the end of the jackhammer or the wheelbarrow! Its still not finished yet! lol

Free clean fill going from under our new place to, once I get two 4.0metre 190 x 70 PFC’s delivered I’ll have, albeit with dirt floor, an area about the size of a triple garage under the house! So clearance at the mo is about 3 foot in the low spots, hence where the clean fill has to come out!

Got to share this with someone because it’s hilarious… not really appropriate for the workplace, ‘strong language’.

10 years!!! Far out - experienced or what. I’ll just pay you to do it.

so who wants to turn a few laps or hills or lapas over the next few mornings…
gotto be at work around 8.30am
so 6am’s are a bit of a must…

i can ride park tomorrow morning ( the roadie is brakless until tomorrow night ) and am pretty easy over the rest of the week!

I destroyed my groin on the spin bikes on the ship two days ago, so I’ve got to take it easy for a few days. I might be keen for centennial laps thursday morning maybe Zak? Hopefully I’m good to race friday night.

Also, anyone keen for this?
http://www.nsw.cycling.org.au/cy_nsw/races/?f=2010/10188/10188.htm

Home court advantage, not sure what the course is exactly. We could all ride together. Prize money!

I think everyone east of Concord has home court advantage there…
I’ll come along to heckle.

The course? I’d say it’s arround the park!! Could be fun… fun to do fixed?
[i]
[FONT=Arial]“Long straights, weeping corners.”

[/FONT][/i][FONT=Arial]Here’s the course… this is a very short loop.
[/FONT]

I might be tired, but, I can’t get my head around that course. It cuts through the middle and goes the wrong way???

There there BC. It’s done so that they can keep the park open to other vehicles throughout the day. Whichever way you choose to ride the circuit, at some point you’d be going the wrong way if the park was running normally.

Did anyone catch the name of this dude at the Deus swap?

Dude is a straight out legend !!! Campy jacket, Suntour hat, Shimano jersey.
I want get loaded like he was at the swap. Cracked me up all day !!!

The ‘don’t mix rice and pasta’ crowd would have a field day with that one. Needs Hincapie/Swrve pants, Simplex socks, Bont shoes…

(pictogram jacket is ballin’ though)

Hold on, is that a winter Suntour cap?! Where can I get one!

I had a similar reaction.

Spirito, I can get his contact details if you want.
[i]

Nah man, these wheels are greeeeat.[/i]

Ok, you beguile him and I’ll sneak up from behind and grab it.

I’ll have it Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, you can have Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Sunday will be determined by a beardoff.

We’re still talking about the hat, right?