Going down the pub...

Fobbler and I are going to the Phoenix tomorrow for a few beers. 5:30. Come one come all!

I know why you picked that place!

For the poetry readings?

Haha no Geoff, they’re not on Friday nights.

Zmart azz Tamaz you’re coming or what?

Keen on doing this again this week. Anyone keen for Thursday (tomorrow) or Friday night?

I really really really need a drink. But I won’t be able to this week. Life is fucking busy and I hate it.

Nice day to go to the pub!

//youtu.be/uuPfCm8KMg0

Ezy - will have to have some beers again after the next hockey game. It was fun the other week.

Was actually thinking about going to watch infinity broke @ phoenix tomorrow night

Probably going too.

This has my interest. Gobbler and I will be at the Wig and Pen from 5:30 for those who want to join us then I’m keen on the Phoenix for some decibels.

This has my interest. Fobbler and I will be at the Wig and Pen from 5:30 for those who want to join us then I’m keen on the Phoenix for some decibels.

I saw them in Brisbane last year and they were excellent for what was a really poor venue for them with zero people giving a shit about it. Hutchings took it all in his stride though which was cool

Oh man I really want to, but kids and work on Friday…

Go for a couple of hours and be home before pumpkin time.

Hey Adz, it’s not like it’s a big night. Got work too.

Edit: actually not working on Fri, but I want to ride early

Adam, Fobbler and I are meeting at Bent Spoke today from 5PM if anyone’s keen.

Fobbler and I are meeting tomorrow (Friday) for a beer or two, starting at 5 at the Wig and Pen. All welcome.

Can’t do Pal - going to watch my hockey team hopefully get a win (without me…).

I would like to come.

Thread hijack: anybody free after work this arvo for beers, whiskey and/or food. I’ll probably hit up the Mandalay bus