Going down the pub...

Fobbler and I are going to the Phoenix tomorrow for a few beers. 5:30. Come one come all!

0 Likes

I know why you picked that place!

0 Likes

For the poetry readings?

0 Likes

Haha no Geoff, they’re not on Friday nights.

Zmart azz Tamaz you’re coming or what?

0 Likes

Keen on doing this again this week. Anyone keen for Thursday (tomorrow) or Friday night?

0 Likes

I really really really need a drink. But I won’t be able to this week. Life is fucking busy and I hate it.

0 Likes

Nice day to go to the pub!

//youtu.be/uuPfCm8KMg0

Ezy - will have to have some beers again after the next hockey game. It was fun the other week.

0 Likes

Was actually thinking about going to watch infinity broke @ phoenix tomorrow night

0 Likes

Probably going too.

0 Likes

This has my interest. Gobbler and I will be at the Wig and Pen from 5:30 for those who want to join us then I’m keen on the Phoenix for some decibels.

0 Likes

This has my interest. Fobbler and I will be at the Wig and Pen from 5:30 for those who want to join us then I’m keen on the Phoenix for some decibels.

0 Likes

I saw them in Brisbane last year and they were excellent for what was a really poor venue for them with zero people giving a shit about it. Hutchings took it all in his stride though which was cool

0 Likes

Oh man I really want to, but kids and work on Friday…

0 Likes

Go for a couple of hours and be home before pumpkin time.

0 Likes

Hey Adz, it’s not like it’s a big night. Got work too.

Edit: actually not working on Fri, but I want to ride early

0 Likes

Adam, Fobbler and I are meeting at Bent Spoke today from 5PM if anyone’s keen.

0 Likes

Fobbler and I are meeting tomorrow (Friday) for a beer or two, starting at 5 at the Wig and Pen. All welcome.

0 Likes

Can’t do Pal - going to watch my hockey team hopefully get a win (without me…).

0 Likes

I would like to come.

0 Likes

Thread hijack: anybody free after work this arvo for beers, whiskey and/or food. I’ll probably hit up the Mandalay bus

0 Likes