Going down the pub...

Probably can’t make it this evening m8, but keen to at least have a ride and beer with you guys before I head up to Sydney.

Would, but out of town this weekend.

Yeh I figured

Hey Dave, when are you going? We should lock something in.

Likely be leaving on the 30th or 31st. Even just a pedal after work and a cheeky pint somewhere will more than suffice. I’ll be down alternate weekends as well, so very keen to come visit the new bar once it’s up and running. I want those salt and vinegar fries!

Wednesday?

As in the 27th? I can do that.

EDIT: 27th would be good.

Sweet. Considering I’m #funemployed that week I’m pretty flexible as to start times and all that so I’ll go with what the majority can do

Im in. Good times will be had - Tears will flow.

Feelings will be felt.

I’ll be there

Yep me too.

Would a ride/bbq be better on Tuesday (Ozzy Day) be better for people?

I’ll be on dad duties on Oz day so not available then.

Cool. Wednesday works for me.

Yeah I can only do Wednesday too, sorry!

What’s happening tomorrow?

I’m happy for just about anything, but won’t be hanging out much longer than 8ish…

I’ve been enjoying getting a different beer every few days from the bottle shop at Kingston Foreshore and having it by the lake. That’s my suggestion!

I’m back and keen for a chilled ride tomorrow

Yeah this sounds good to me dude, happy to just roll around the lake for a bit, grab a few sixers and shoot the breeze for a bit. Also won’t be out late as I have to travel to Sydney really early on Thursday for the day. I don’t have work, so I’m happy for those of you that do to propose the most convenient meeting place/time.

Awesome man!