Going down the pub...

Aim for 5:30? I don’t have a job either but pity those who do.

Sounds good to me. Meet at the boat shed? Can do 5:00.

let me know where you end up - I have no bike

If this rain keeps up, I think it’ll just be a beer at a pub somewhere. I don’t like myself enough to ride around the lake the rain, and wouldn’t expect anyone to do it either.

I’ll keen to meet up for din dins when I finish climbing at 7.

Yeh I’ll probably drive in, and keen for dinner.

Riding today, and would prefer an early-ish meetup.

I’m already very wet, pub would be nice. Anyone for a stout at Wig and Pen? Can’t make dinner )))):

I can drive you home mate - I can’t do dinner either, it will be a quick drink for me. We have a bir of cleaning up to do at home after the storm the other night.

I was really bummed to see that tomato photo of yours. Sabrina’s got me covered for a lift home, thanks a lot though!

heu dudes - at this stage I am out. I have been fucked around by a client big time which is causing me a lot of extra work. It’s going to be a late one here tonight.

^ sounds shit Liam

Yeah W&P is fine by me, as would be Durham, or anywhere really. I’ve resolved that I’ll be wet, got fenders and a jacket so all good.

Bonus: Kumo is squeaky clean, yeeeeaaaah

No worries mate, I’ll make sure I catch up with you before I head off regardless, even for a morning coffee/donut given your office is so close to my house.

At this stage it looks like I may be back down quickly the following weekend to pick up a new car with Riley anyway so not the end of the world ya know.

Durham is close to me, they have some good beers on tap currently. Dunno about the food for those wanting to eat but the thai around the corner is good and brod burger is close by too.

Wig and Pen is cool too and a bit more central for everyone so I’m really not fussed.

If there are no objections does 530 onwards at the durham work for most people? If that makes it hard for people 530 at the w&p.

Yep.

W&P would be good, but if more votes lean towards Durham i’ll be there at 5:30!

Is the W&P still as noisy and shitty accousticcy as last I went almost year ago?
Can’t hear what anyone is saying

It wasn’t great the last time I was there a few months back. It was a Friday afternoon mind you but I get the impression that place is always pretty busy.

I have no jacket, no fenders, but the rain is clearing and I’m planning on coming along. Havent been to the new pig spot or the Durham, so I’m keen to discover either (both? A second/third beer at the wig on the way back to belco afterwards? #allroadsleadtobelco)

If you’re riding, I can ride to Kingston with you from ANU onwards if you like (but not back).