Going down the pub...

Guys, I’m at the ANU today so let’s ride together. 5:00 in front of the Coombs building?

JP!! Awesome, OK well let’s go with the durham at 530 pending any horrendous weather/storm that develops.

Durham! done, 530. I’m in Parkes today, so its a short roll on roads that #dontleadtobelco but the way back will be westerly, of course.

Done!

See y’all there

Will be there.

I’m off to NZ in less than two weeks, so next Friday, the 19th, come have a drink and wish me farewell/tell me to piss off.
Venue TBC

Pencilled that one in.

Also, PISS OFF!

//youtu.be/i_py6WbMV1k

^Did lol

So 5.30 at Old Canberra Inn?

I’ll be there

me 2

ouiche

Inn.

My tribe is coming along, so feel free to bring yours down too

Don’t want to drive to the pub, sorry.

Moving to Canberra at the start of June from Melb. Keen for pub and M8’s to ride bikes with as I know very little about where to go. Cheers and Hi (Amy)

Hi Amy, yes sure, all of this can be arranged. What sort of riding are you into?

Right now, I have my Surly Straggler for gravel/cx, overnighters, road rides on a not-quite-road bike, and my Pomp for city cruising and pub/brewery rides.

Hoping to get a MTB In the next few months also, although my MTB skill level would be closer to beginner then intermediate.

Are there many Canberra gals on here, or if anyone can connect me to any groups for GirlRides also?

Hi and welcome. There’s heaps of mountain biking here to hone your skills on. Unfortunately there’s no female foa’ers that we really know of, but there are heaps of rad women in the local riding clubs that I’m sure Seb and Sean could hook you up with