Goodbye Summer !

There wasn’t a lot of sunny days this year (not in Sydney anyway). We had bucket loads of rain, and it was unseasonably cool and it only got a little hot for what seemed like a minute. Anyway, it’s clear that summer is done and I was just looking through some recent pics that reminded me of the sun, warm weather and long days, and balmy nights that I can never get enough of.

Feel free to post your pics too !!

Doing the dishes on 90 Mile Beach

Heading along Gormandale-Stradbroke Rd

Rehydrating after arriving in Rosedale

[](http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss171/PIN20_FXDGR/Brewery%20Ride%20v12/IMG_6442.jpg)

Kinda Summer all year round up here in the tropics but these are my Fav pics from this year…
Heron Island just off Gladstone

Weekend beach walk

Goodbye Horses Q Lazzarus Music Video by Jessica Janos Q Lazarus - YouTube

December in Hong Kong:

New (old) house:

Holliday at Mt Tamborine, QLD

Pastis?

Highly endorsed as a summer drink!

Some summer-y things, I guess…

what/where is that top white thingy?

It’s in Singapore’s marina bay. Locally known as “The Lotus”, it’s a kind of media/arts museum-cum-exhibition-space thingy.

This thread rules.

I think it’s their science museum now.

Summah nightz!

Summer? I thought it was more the end of the period of the year where it is acceptable to listen to the Beach Fossils as background music for every moment…

Beach Fossils - Daydream - YouTube

Im going to miss warm summer nights at the track

Yeah, but two of them late in the afternoon means I’m asleep by 6:30pm.

I love Ricard, but might go back to Pernod. They’re very different styles of the same liquor and one of the nicest traditions I picked up from the French. Perhaps not to everyone’s taste but something I think should be tried.