Goodbye Summer !

What’s the ambo on the track for? Hope you didn’t eat concrete !!!

But yes, warm nights and open air tracks are awesome.

Summer is mostly spent at Noosa surfing the points.

Fark … Noosa seems like this mythological dream that can’t be real. You’ve got it good, bro :wink:

The pic with the guy’s and all those cool boards is awesome btw.

That’s my old truck,
Im taking the photo thats Christian wach, Harrison Roach, Clinton, Jared Mell, and Mikey De’temple and justin hugron.
This was a epic swell that ran for weeks.

Dunno who they are but there’s quite an assortment of very cool boards of differing styles in there.

When the surfs good we usually take two boads each at least.
Like bikes ride them all.
This mate of mine is making some of the very best at the moment also in Noosa
He is doing some for Deus.
Thomas Bexon Surfboards

Wow, he does some lovely stuff. Hope to meet him soon …

Most of all I’m going to miss these days. Saturday especially.

This summer has just been about hanging out on the lawn. I ain’t complaining.:cool:

A junior got excited and couldn’t hold their line. Took a few down, Dyl used his sweet fixay skills to hop over a front wheel and avoid it, and me, I got dropped a lap earlier :wink:

tewantin @xmas

Some crappy instagram photos…

Boxing day brewery ride, Simon not getting a flat.

Boxing day brewery ride, somewhere near Kangarilla.

TDU Tour Village from my work window.

Chrome bag x ice x beer collab.

Saddlebag testing.

Just got back a roll of film from a day down at Lorne that I’d forgotten about. Really made me miss Summer days at the beach.

Noosa has its best best swells in winter. I spent a winter on the dole there in the 70’s. I had just dropped out of uni and couldn’t find a job. There were mid-week days when I had tea-tree bay to myself - 5 foot and glassy, pity I was such a crap surfer. I used to take a sleeping bag and camp in the dunes behind Sunshine beach then just walk back to the car park for a shower.

I was there! Omg

This looks like the modern version of happy days. Which one of you guys is the creepy ped?

Fonzie? Christian at the front. Or Mikey on the far right cos he’s crazy and awesome and doesn’t give a fuck.
But Christian does like ypunger girls. Like, a decent amount younger.