Gravel grind for Dummies, part Deux: Wiseman's Ferry, Sun 23 July (tentative)

Keen pending transport - have done this loop before and its pretty naiiice.

Nell is working her first Sunday shift since Xmas…on the 23rd.

Will try and ask my parents if they want the kids the Sat Night, but no guarantees.

Droz you’re welcome to come with me if I go.

And Dave Stromlo would be Ace but i can’t go now until August at least - maybe when Liam throws his big housewarming!

This is awesome, I am in.

In (tentatively)! :cool:

Karate Monkey should be done for this so pretty keen to commit and then drop out at the last minute.

Cool, it’ll be nice to not see you again Hari.

Sorry Joni, somethings come up. I’ll let you know I’m out for sure on the morning, though.

I’ll pencil you out.

Tempted by this now that I have a rig capable. But time will tell.

Do it! It’s the perfect way to get a gravel ride in: it’s not a hard ride and there’s a pub at the halfway point. Come along for shits n giggles.

errrmmmm so I’m not going to be able to attend now either. I have to travel O/S for work on the 21st.

That’s a real shame Dave. I won’t be able to have any fun now.

At least I can be assured there will be a hand pumped beer available on my travels

aka Meth Lab water !! (being cheeky) :wink:

Thinking I might bring the fixed bike for this. Last time I was out that way the dirt was so smooth anything more than 28c would have been overkill.

Last time we were on Settler’s Road the corrugations shook the rack off Ev’s wolverine…

yeah ive got 25c on the surly currently not going to swap them over for wider tyres.

also if i cant get a lift whats the best way to drive there via the city?

ive only ever driven to wisemans from the cennie coast via mangrove mtn.

Family lunch put on this day before i realised :frowning:

Droz out.

M2, then Pennant Hills Rd, then New Line Rd, then Old Northern all the way to Wiseman’s.

I’m coming down with something, so will probably forego riding all the way out there. Unless I’m nearly dying I should be okay to do the ride tho.

Sorry dudez, Cam just messaged me and made me realise i have to update this thread: IE I can’t come as my parents are away and Nell is working. Actually bummed.