Gravel grind for Dummies, part Deux: Wiseman's Ferry, Sun 23 July (tentative)

Sad!

As I have taken rec leave for this, I’m good to go barring illness or misadventure.

Sorry to be missing those who can’t make it.

is any one thats still going to this have room for me and my bike, to get a lift? :smiley:
Im in the eastern suburbs but can ride to a convenient spot to get picked up.

cheers
cam

Forgot that the Rapha 100 is on this Sunday (wife needs a lift) which means I am out.

Bummer Marc, have fun at the Ralpha.

So this is tomorrow. Who all is still in?

Looks to me like: me, Carlin, AlexEtomato, Papa Spiz (and special guests?), Cam.
Maybe: Tom , Ndks, FamilyGuy
Anyone else? If you’re turning up and haven’t met anyone before, I’ll probably be sitting across from the toilet block with my green NFE from 9.30, come and say hi. There’s not usually too many cyclists hanging around the park…

I’m in! Raquel is coming too (so I’m driving in).

In :wink:
Will bring drugs !!!

Sheeeit, if it’s gonna be that kinda party…

Yep I’m in too

I’m all talk (you should know that) :wink:

OK, well I didn’t forget…I had things ‘arranged for me’ that I found out early early Sunday and could only do a local ride. Apologies for not advising. Was a perfect day for a ride…

Yeah, we really couldn’t have asked for better conditions. The only issue I had all day was that my lunch (pie with peas and mash) was slightly too filling which made the first couple of postprandial kilometres a bit uncomfortable.

Oh, and talk has begun for the next ~90km gravel loop (Wheelbarrow Ridge/Colo River etc). Will be sometime in the spring and probably on a Sunday.

Thanks for the ride guys … what a great day !! :wink:

from the photos looks like a great day, bummed i missed it.

I might swoop in for this.

You were missed Cam.

Do it. We’ll give plenty of notice etc.

Insta? What acct?

Yes -
nigel (ndks), carlin and alex (etmato) posted a couple of pics.

nigelridesbikes is my Insta username.

Sans flat on the home straight it was a great ride.