Helmets

Safe bet is to go with Lazer or Giro. Definitely try it on first though, as different heads fit different helmets.

double u tee eff.

1. Zinc is non-magnetic, waving a magnet near anything that’s not Fe/Co/Ni or Sa-Co / NIB rare earth etc [li] won’t do shit . And why would a helmet made from expanded polystyrene have zinc (paint pigment? ZnO is a white pigment) in it, but more to the point, why would non Bell/Giro helmets not have zinc?[/li]

2. Magnetic polarisation of your body? Even if this is a “thing” and not Power Balance type bullshit

3. If just waving a “badly polarised” helmet near someone can cause their back to move, then what happens if you’re riding in a group surrounded by Bell & Giro wearers? Being in a TTT when you’re sponsored by Bell must be hell.

4. What heavy metals exactly are in the Specialized shims? Lead, mercury, cadmium? Again, these are a plastic/foam item, why would they be so contaminated, and with elements that aren’t magnetic? Or are we talking damage from heavy metal uptake, through your socks and then your soles, not via ingestion / inhalation like how most normal people poison themselves?

5. How much does Steve charge to ‘fix’ helmets?

[li] I will concede that Zinc Ferrite, which is used as a pigment, is paramagnetic (not magnetic itself, but attracted to an external magnetic field)[/li]

//youtu.be/RQWksKNrJm0

Steve is known for been a bit crazy…
Good fit guy just don’t get him started on this tangent… The whole thing seems to bet getting worse year by year

It didn’t make any sense to me either, but I saw it. I guess it must be magic.

where there is magic there is always WIZARDS

What would Peter Brock say?

these just got me!
some peoples children. . . tis a fools dream to go and chat with that man

Wow this is some fucked up shit.
Fuck magnet’s are sick for holding shit on the fridge,
Sounds like power balance shit.
S-Works shoe beds are the shit.

Not too bad, but the arch is nowhere near as high as it needs to be

Man that’s some funny shit. Magnets. Awesome.

Sugarkane - Whats the significance of Wegner & co wizards?

As for helmets, my Specialized S-Works is great. If I had to replace it I’d be looking to get a Lazer Gensis or Helium. The are so damn comfortable. Never been a fan of the Giros. They never felt that comfortable to me.

+1
I have sworks foot beds…
Ace gear!

I think Steve might be a wizard!!

Fuck magic=wizards

get a MET Stradivarius, shit is hot and way better value than a Giro.

I think Choice needs to award Steve Hogg a Shonky award.

Why are Saruman and Gandalf photoshopped? They already are wizards. The best wizards.

effing ell oh ell

i wouldn’t be so quick to judge alexb618. Your chakra’s seem well out of line.

as does your grammar.