Helmets

sorry, that was the lead in my shoe inserts talking.

You forgot to ditch the apostrophe. I’ll leave the angry flower picture to Alex618, I know it’s a favourite.

fml…i’l never be editor of the New York Review of Books.

obvious deliberate mistake is obvious.

hey james, wanna come on a bicycle ride today?

that mistake was actually not intentional…

yes please.

will text.

Don’t you guys work? or have you turned pro.

I will get in on one of these smashfest’s as soon as the planets align :wink:

i’m off the smashfests for a while, but will contact you for a long cruise whenever one is occurring.

I am profoundly insulted that in a thread on helmets that crazy magnetic stuff gets more comments than full face helmets .

Sorry to be a killjoy, but…

Just noticed that if you take a small, you can get the Giro Prolilight for $79, marked down from $200.
2012 Giro Prolight Helmet - Competitive Cyclist

Quoted for hilarity.

As for helmets, fuckin’ Lazer Genesis RD cunce.

As to what Rhys said with Hoggy: I went to get measured up for a frame, and he laid the same magnetic polarisation plastic stuff on me. Saying how certain plastics will affect your strength and muscle co-ordination. Thing is, he does jedi mind tricks, and pushes against your arms as you try to raise and lower them to show how these plastics affect your strength. See the problem there? He tells you that they make you weaker, then pushes harder against your arms: then he takes the plastic away and provides less resistance. I’m all like this is awesome holmes, but I’m here for a frame fitting.

tl;dr : Steve Hogg is a wizard.

Lazer helmets are boss.

edit:

Hahah fucken wizards!

They are reaching plague per-portions here in Bondi

He didn’t try and sell you some Powerbands as well did he?

Hahaha murphy’s freeeeeakn law! tis alright, order was just shipped today :smiley:

Fuckin magnets!

i just purchased a new helmet. figure four years and a few minor spills means it’s time to put the giro out to pasture.

At the risk of sounding like an utter 'tard - I guess the helmets purchased from Competitive Cyclist - Road and Mountain Bikes, Framesets, Cycling Apparel, Road Bike and Mountain Bike Components, Cycling Accessories don’t have the Australian Standards sticker on them?

You’ve answered this question all by your self…

Correct. Helmets sold in the US will have a CPSC / DOT / SNELL sticker. Au or NZ will have the ANZ Std sticker. This is only an issue if the cops inspect it, or a commissaire at a CA race.