hippies

haha, glad i didn’t make it to the Free Ride now. The cops musta got wind of the hippies tho cos the after party got shut down early

Not hard to get wind of unwashed mung bean eating hippies.

(I love steak)

Mmmmmmm…the other week i killed a kangaroo and ate its legs

Delicious

I’m a hippy. This thread now explains why I offend so easily and get banned at the drop of a hat. :roll:

classic!

I got one of these:

I’m going hunting.

haha hey erle you’re back! Where have you been- I see your redneck tendencies haven’t changed :evil:

would of been awesome if the hippy fell on the tram tracks at the very beggin…

if only…

there’s another ride coming up

they’re going bi-annually

…apparently

participate? [y] [n]

bringing this thread back because last night i saw this guy.

i was in my friend’s landcruiser. one of the huge old troop carrier ones. it also has tiger stripes painted on it.

he was on his bike.

i said "hey, are you that guy from that filmclip?

he said, “yeah.”

i said “that filmclip made me want to go run people down in my car. and i’m a cyclist!”

and he kept arguing with me for a while.

i also told him i felt dumber after watching it.

then the lights changed. he chased us for a bit, but obviously his dreads were weighing him down.

lol

they wouldn’t have weighed him down so much if you’d dragged him down the road by them!

last year one sunny afternoon, i heard a shitload of noise coming from the alley behind my house.

as we have this weird privacy wall thing i couldn’t see what it was so i grabbed a chair to stand on and have a look.

and fuck me i wish i hadn’t.

the damn alley was full of furry, naked hippies (and that was just the girls) spilling out of a post nude ride party from the other side of the alley.

it made my eyes angry and nose even more upset.

that is my hippy on bikes story.

i saw that guy while i was riding once. i was filled with fear and avoided eye contact.

Dont be so harsh, hippies are not all that bad
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roFB7bGCAgc&feature=related :roll:

Yeah, Hippies arn’t half bad…

They’re ALL bad!

I tried to get through this, but i found the hysteric wailings and prayers (non of the barefoot brunswick hippies i’ve ever had the misfortune to meet have been christians) of a bunch of upper middle class corporate cunts in a forest a bit hard to stomach.

fuck i hate this shit. Narcissitic personality disorder written all over it.

i am sure you all are pathetic in your own individual ways…

so in saying that, i will give this guy some respect for going out there and creating something.