Hipsters wet dream

For SALE Colnago Pista 2011 Fixed Gear Fixie Bike Bicycle | Sport & Fitness | Gumtree Ultimo

55 inch? huuuuge

I was at the Sydney FishMarkets a month ago having lunch with the better half, and she pointed out this fellow, NJS walking, with his girlfriend in what looked like 7inch heels! I’m not sure whether she was pointing to him walking his bike or her and her stooopid heeels when she let out with WTF is that, quite loud too.

I can imagine…

Is it crabon or aluminium?

Thai mafia wiiiiewww!

i would ride that on the track for shooore, am i missing something? i know i’m a fair bit of a hip-star but shit, if it didn’t have that ridiculous photo of him riding TT bars on the street, looking like he’s totes freewheeling, would it cop the shit?

He might be one of the Indo kids. Between them they own about $6biillion worth of hot track bikes.

I think I saw some of these guys when I was up in sydney at the star of the year, lots of hed3’s and deep dish crabon wheels and rolling around pretty slowly so as not to break them… Not trying to diss, I’m all for spending lots of money on bikes, but for me when it comes to track bikes its light and modern from the boards, old tuff and heavy for the road.

It’s not one of the thai guys, nice honest dude & he took care of it.

saw these guys sunday whilst picking up gf from airport… saw them again on the way home at doy tao newtown… so many carbon wheelsets

hehehehe riceboy on two wheels (disclosure - i’m an East Asian chap). Too much money and no taste. Agrees with elm11g up top. More disclosure: i ride a crabon Giant (twin spinergy etc) for daily commute but for the long Sunday rides its a fillet brazed Moser Leader TK1 tekno koncept on Shamals 12HPW, and am in the middle of building a zeus pista, if anyone knows of zeus pista parts FS hit me up.

What parts do you need user bender has a whole group.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ano5fU6OCMU&feature=related

Every one of them bits and pieces!