How Fast?

This is a fact.

oh, does your bike have a flux capacitor, does it?

There’s a massive hill in Richmond/Collingwood?

47kph, yeah what?

I dunno richmond collingwood somewhere, near the boulavrd. I dont know if its classified as in richmond or collingwood, its sought of off main road. Im shit with suburbs in Melbourne except for northcote, the city, fitzroy and carlton.

Studly Park Road I’m guessing.

possibly even studley park rd.

leave me be Bailey.

I’ve never owned a cycling computer, maybe time to buy/borrow one?
I would estimate 55? I overtook a bus once on a residential street, that’s my only evidence.

i got one of these BLACKBURN Atom 2.0 Cycling Computer - Torpedo7

WOw that’s fuckin cheap, maybe I need one of those?

Harris gully rd, warrandyte, 93kph

Never had a computer on my fixed, but I know I have overtaken cars going 60km/h+ under Bakewell Bridge.

Hit 65.8km/h on my roadie (just coasting) on the way to Silver Sands on Friday. That was fun. Wanna go faster.

Studley Park Rd? Massive? I wish.

Oh to live in a country with REAL hills.

I have been at around 85 once or twice. You don’t realise how fast it is until you make a slight heading adjustment. You really need to steer with your hips at that speed for stability.
I used to enjoy going as fast as I could, but a few near misses and a few hits have made me wise up a bit.

Riding fixed back into Canberra I clocked 65.6 at 52-17, my fastest kilometre fixed was at 50.45kph

On the roadie I clocked 71 on the weekend, but I’m still getting used to it. Hoping to crack 80 this weekend if it’s clear.

Rhys & Kanye are the descenders in the sydney bunch…i sit a ways behind them…probably high 70s.

84.5 km/h on the return from King Lake to Wittlesea. Not the fastest but enough to induce speed wobbles.

Will ride out there tomorrow and see what i can do.

high 50’s fixed on studley pk rd. small gear, very scary at the time. 80’s on the way back from kinglake on the roadie

Got to start hard past the fruit shed, while still on the flat and into the corner, the run out at the bottom seems less smooth than it used to be but you have a long flat stretch to enjoy the speed.