I got in a fight :(

Was just thinking that…another example to keep your mouth shut and hands off cars - shit spirals.

Exactly, I think we’ve all been riding long enough to know that the difference between an angry driver and an abusive, violent driver can be measured in milliseconds. You give a driver the bird, you’ve got to be prepared for what comes next. No excuses.

Sounds like a pretty awful experience Azz, glad you’re alright.
Sure we all make mistakes, heading out minus lights/helmet is certainly one of them. However those who are chastising Azz should consider how indulgent it is to comment from the comfort of your desk/futon/beanbag on someones actions during a slightly less comfortable situtation. It would be so easy for me to say that I’d never act that way, and agree that giving the finger to drivers is childish and potentially dangerous. I am not having bottles thrown at me however, who knows how I might act if I was.
If there’s one thing that we can all take from this nasty event, its to hopefully pause for a second and think if/when something happens to us.
I gave the finger to a driver that sideswiped me on friday night, and although I don’t support that sort of response sometimes it’s just how we react.
Here’s to hoping this is the last story of this nature seen on this forum.

I don’t think anyone’s saying “don’t swear at drivers or give them the finger”, but merely, “if you do want to go down that road, don’t expect the driver to give you a friendly wave in return”

You are a fuckwit! Can you read you blind dick?! Where did I say I was blameless? Read my first post!
Where did I cry and ask for sympathy exactly?
And for what it matters, I didn’t lose the fight…I held my own when it counted on it.

Besides that, Dan thanks for the face to face chat… I think we both made sense.

I bought a $10 knog tonight guys so I’m guessing any more ‘interactions’ are not my fault.

Thanks mate. I’m sure you’re in the position to judge me right now.

direct unedited post from my original post. Even has original grammar mistake for those of you who can read.

Azz don’t worry about it. I think everyone will have formed their views on the matter already. While I don’t agree with a lot of what has been said, I don’t think there is much that can be added or that can be gained by responding to all the comments…mods?

If you can’t take the heat, get off the internet.

Thread closed.