Ianhuman

Did you manage to stay up?

I can deliver the stuff to him if you havent already sorted out someone?

I can cancel the job unless you work for Allied, at which point you may get it anyway :wink: PM me if you really can help, as tomorrow I will have a package ready by 10am in Carlton near Unimelb.

Shittest news… I’ll be visiting as he visited me in hospital a few months back, brought me a coffee to go with my morphine so return favours are definately owed!

yeah, i’ll try to swing by tomorrow night. let us know if he’s out before then.

also, if anyone else wants a lift from the northside, drop us a line.

yep sweet, sent ya a PM

I’m in if anyone wants to send him a “nurse”

FARK! - shit news, get well soon mate.

ha, that kinda sounds like you’re volunteering for the ‘nurse’ position

get better dude.

(when you finally get around to reading this)

well this is fucked and i wish it didn’t happen

i was thinking we should do what he would do in this situation if it happened to one of his good friends and put on a fund raiser alleycat
but thinking about… i’m not actually sure if that’s such a great idea, could lead to a chain reaction of fund raiser alley cats till the end of next summer.

so idea’s people, love to help him out in someway or another

Brendan, i would be keen to tag along with you tomorrow…

he hasn’t found himself a bed yet so still no visitors

^ yeah, this is a shitty situation

I went to the Alf at 12pm and he was in surgery, so i went back at 4 to see him when he would hopefully be out of recovery. Still wasn’t out of recovery because they had no room for him in the ward he was being transferred to. waited around until about 6pm to try and get in to see him but still no dice (i couldn’t even check to see if there was anything we could get him, faaark) so i came home.

I called the hospital again at 8pm, still in recovery without a bed to go to, so they’re trying to get him situated asap.
If anyone wants to send him a message, which is probably a good idea because I can’t imagine the frustration of being stuck in the recovery room for hours with no visitors and no personal items, go to the alfred website here

I will be calling them again in an hour or so to see if anyone is going to be able to see him tonight… will keep posted

Shit news.

Wish him a speedy recovery.

I wish him a speedy recovery too.

I couldnt pick him from a lineup, but speedy recovery.

We could throw like, a fixed.org park party.
Some folks bring beer, others bring meat/vegan food for a bbq, people bring bikes and do tricks to entertain the people, we have a little skid comp (someone could maybe front a helmet or a tshirt for a prize)
And people can just chuck donations in a BIG FUCKEN HAT.
Could end up enough to buy some physiotherapy to soothe the aches he’ll probably get after they stop giving him morphine, you know?

i’m all for that, except without the skid comp or anything else that could result in someone bouncing their head off the concrete…

Fuck alright, how bout we all drink iced tea and knit him blankets?
Lols
We’ll all just get together and get drunk then.
How bout at the velodrome in brunswick? We just pick a day it doesn’t get trained on, and we all get down in the middle and have some beeeers