Interesting diet choices?

Sames for young people too though, I was like, a size 8/10 when I was 17 then BOOM hit the booze and now actually fit in dudes jeans.

LOL :smiley:

why would you want to gain weight?
be happy skinny. chixdiggit. just eat a healthy diet and be happy

Yeah, ignore the dude in the video lol.
For gaining weight, as other people said, hit the carbs and basically just eat a good range of healthy food. But carbs are really important for weight gain and muscle building. A mate of mine changed up his diet/routine for the gym recently so that he is eating about 7 or 8 meals a day, the majority of which contain carbs, and has had some pretty big gains.

I’ve never actually thought of adding stuff to porridge or oats to make it more interesting, you guys all make it sound so damn tasty. I think I’ll be having porridge for breakfast tomorrow to test this out haha.

everything in moderation, including moderation…

getting lots more (good) rest and drinking more water (water, not fluids) are the two best things ive done recently.

both really help recovery and improve your attitude.

but then im old and need all the help i can get to keep up with the young whippersnappers. :wink:

user: joey had the best diet ever when i lived with him - he had his very own food pyramid going.

the food groups were -

*beer
*meat
*stuff coloured orange (cheetos etc)
*coke

fucken a man.

Does Rach know?

She’s very understanding of my foibles.

AKA Swamp Juice… it’s delicious!

i bought a whole bag of nuts last night.
mission is on.

farmers union iced coffee strong every morning without fail. best breakfast ever, especially when combined with a bacon and egg muffin

Check out bikesnob today

Tablespoon of peanut butter before bed everynight.

plenty of fresh fruit, vegies, nuts, wholemeal bread, pasta, stir-fries

anything that hasn’t been processed a thousand times

and beer plenty of beer

i think pasta is processed, well just a little i guess