Jim Bundy slow burner project - French-ish/Mixed parts/Pass Hunter

Medo is pretty stylin’. And it might sound terribly cutesy but I have a matching jacket that I wear when I walk Medo on cold winter nights. People laugh but we know they’s jealous.

The pic of the old guy is kind of like my St. Christopher. Just random pic I found but I aspire to be like him … wrong, vulgar, cheesy and over the top. A gangster, wide boy, old dude. My own idol (of sorts). Of course I tell the fixie kids that it’s actually Jim Bundy … cracks me up (they believe me).

we’ve discussed that argyle jacket before.

as a loyal subject of yours im hoping to be bequeathed it upon your demise (or retirement from the cycling world) - which ever comes first.

You guys planning something. Lolz !!

Nikcee, anything happens to me - consider it yours. Please give it at least one more winter before you plan a hit :wink:

A bit of a thread dredge but I just found an old pic of the Bundy from when I first had it. Shot in my old backyard at south Bondi.

I initially ran fixed, swapped the cog for a freewheel and the brake certainly came in handy. Bit embarrassed about the Armadillo tyres but I still have the FIR Sc170 rims (which I really like).

Sadly I’ve not been riding it very much. It’s a little big for me and my lower back problems have been getting worse. I might set it up with some town bars for the mean time, see how that goes.