jokes.

Best joke so far.

Whats DNA stand for?

National Dyslexics Association.

those dyslexic jokes suk

via my son: why was 10 nervous?

'cause 7 8 9.

Q. how may politically correct persons does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

A. That’s not funny.

What do you call a midget Mexican?

A Paragraph, because hes too short to be an essay.

either these are the funniest jokes ever, or I am very tired. anyways…

Why was the Egyptian boy worried?

Because his daddy was mummy

What do you call a dog with no legs?

It doesn’t matter what you call it, because it isn’t going to come anyways!

My dog has no nose.

How does he smell?

Awful.

Knock Knock - Who’s there?
Al - Al who?
Alpaca

What do you say to a Cossack in a hurry?

You Russian?

oh man, this had my ban stick ready to swing…

How are the dyslexic jokes not discriminatory?

Starting a thread like this is always a potential minefield, even if you outlined what style/content of humour is permissible. I’ve a gazillion jokes that I’d like to post but have refrained because they blur or skirt around your boundaries. With regards the above post you’d have to ask if you’d use the unsavoury term “midget” in front of your students and also if “Mexican” or any other nationality should be derided and mocked for stereotypes?

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not an arbiter of taste and my definition of funny is lot worse in most peoples eyes in terms of being risque and inappropriate so perhaps we should start an alternate “joke” thread rather than push it here or waste your time having to ban someone because they clearly didn’t interpret or read your thread guidelines. It is the interwebs … it’s hard to moderate taste and discretion.

In saying all that no “joke” thread is worth reading if there isn’t a few that are just plain wrong or step over the boundary. That’s just my opinion … I respect and understand what you’re doing here and why you’ve defined what’s appropriate.

This is my favorite ‘horse walks into a bar’ joke: YouTube - The Racist Horse

Q: what did the 8 say to the B?
A: what’s with the straight edge thing?

blah blah blah. Keep it clean or don’t post. Simple!

If you have a mothball in one hand, and a mothball in the other, what do you have?

A bloody huge moth.

Hear about the scarecrow who won an Oscar?

He was outstanding in his field.

Kate Middleton asks the Queen for advice on a long and happy marriage. She replied, “wear a fucking seatbelt and don’t piss me off!”