Kanyes new shoes..

sime with the early morning zinger

Finding it hard to fall in with the Rapha idea, most of there stuff is made in China right? Where are these shoes made? are they charging a premium on a product made with cheap labour and Yaks?

I want a pair of these instead: Dromarti

Get the ones that will get the most love from the ladies or the gents or both at the same time. Whichever floats your boat.

Mrs. Spirito bought me a pair of these for Xmas '10. The most beautiul shoes and obviously hand crafted … but narrow, not super narrow but too narrow for my hobbit feet.

I’ve since gotten some Vittoria 1976’s with an SPD sole. Look great, have worn in to accommodate my wide feet but I haven’t yet done enough miles in them to give a long term report.

Damn Euro Lasts, good thing about Leather shoes is that they can be stretched, to eek out more width.

Take it to a cobbler who knows his shit when it comes to leather, I sell leather military boots all bloody week (at least it feels that way) and get some crazy wide feet that I have to fit due to collapsed metatarsal bones, so I get them stretched when I encounter a really bad case

Im in a similar quandry. I was going to pull the pin on some black ergo 3’s on friday but ran out off time. The rapha shoes look great but due to them being leather and with that small sole I don’t think they will wear gracefully. The Vernise on the sidis will be a lot more forgiving to scuffs and scratches but wont mould to the foot as nicely. As you said 1st world problems

Yea… I got the vernise white ergo 2s…
Ive got 3-4 weeks to mull it over

Ding! SIDI Snakeskin TRI shoes. You’ll be the first kid on the block!

They are tri shoes major no no!!

Don’t buy the first generation, get the second!

Edit, you would have seen the ‘unboxing’

Rapha Grand Tour Shoe: Unboxing - YouTube!

From a design perspective, it’s almost too minimal. And two fucking boxes, FFS.

Outer box for shipping, I’d say.

Hahah you’ve never brought from rapha then…

They ship dhl it’ll come in the box, such is the rapha way…

and a fake vintage gazetta newspaper… approprate for a fake vintage brand

these shoes look hideous, and are not vegan

Which concerns me and 95% of the world, not one bit.

Just realized my $130 Giros (half price) have the same EC90 soles as the much much dearer Rapha’s. Get the sidi’s.

I could put some new cleats on my ergo 2s and keep the $400 odd monies… I don’t really need new shoes.

Reality sets in ha.

I was thinking about the ergo 3s though :wink: hmmm first world problems.

Tiagra vs. veloce? Ha