Kumo Cycles T-Shirts: who wants one?

I would love one BUT I have over 100 tshirts and it’s an addiction I am trying to break free (brakefree?) from.

They do look awesome though.

black shirts don’t count…srsly

Count me in for 1 medium.

And a bbq in a park somewhere, to celebrate our new tshirts? BYO steak/tofu?

You need this and to store them alphabetically :smiley:

Whoa… this is awesome response to the shirts. Put me down for one too.

Oh, in medium…

If you have any smalls sitting around once they are printed I will take one.

I feel so inadequate everyone is getting mediums…

I’m in for a Large

If it isn’t too late - I’ll take a large. I just threw out a bunch of old shirts and need to restock.

Not too late at all!

I’ll grab a small!!
What brand of shirt are you using? Will I fit a small?
If they’re anything like tiny Euro sizes, I might have to grab a medium.
But guys’ tees usually swim on girls, so a small usually does it.

I’m using AS Colour shirts, has the measurements here 5002 AS MENS PAPER TEE - MENS - AS Colour Pty Limited
that look ok?

I’ll take a medium

Yeah, a small should work. I hope.
Otherwise I’m gonna be squeezing myself into it anyway. Bad luck to everyone else’s eyes.

Those AS tees can be slim - They feel like American Apparel copies, if you’ve ever worn them before.

But a man’s small usually = a ladies medium-large. It’ll be fine. Let’s stick with it.

ill take a large, thanks.

Ok Guys T-Shirts will be ready from the printers on Wednesday,
I am sending out a PM to all those on the list with Payment instructions, please PM back your Address when payment is done and I will post them off

If anyone else is keen for a shirt please reply in this thread, I still have a few left

worth a read.

The Irony of Craft : Red Kite Prayer

T-Shirts are in my hands, earlier than I expected too and they look awesome!

Thanks to all those who have bought one, I really appreciate the support. Shirts are being packed up now and will be shipped off today.

If anyone else would like to grab one they are now up on my webshop I have plenty of S,M and L left: Shop - Kumo Cycles: Custom Bike Frames

Buy today and I will ship them today, depending on where you are they will get to you before Christmas.