Ladies Social Rides

So, anyone?

Yes! make a ride and I will come

Sunday’s are best for me. I work every Saturday.

Can we do Sunday mornings?

Also, it seems a Tuesday ride may happen reasonably frequently from now on - anyone keen to join this?
I have Tuesdays off, and like to spend the day on a fairly lengthy ride.

i’m never really up for going on rides on sunday mornings, so count me out for that.

tuesdays are good for me, you free 10th jan caz? any route ideas? i’m banning beach road (if that’s ok with you)

I’ll come on Jan 10 if you ride after 4 or 5.

holy shit you’re back so soon!? fuck going for ride. 99 two dollah beerzzzz

If there ends up being a Jan 10 ride, I’ll be there. Or for beerzzzzzz.

me and caz are planning on doing this ride on tuesday, leaving at 11am. meeting point TBC. any takers?

No. I have to work.
Maybe beerz later. My flight got fucked up too and now suddenly I have no time for anything like laundry.

Hello Ladies! Just letting you know that there is officially a weekly Tuesday morning Ladies ride. Meet at the 7/11 on Sydney Rd/Brunswick Rd at 730am! We do between a 20/40km ride that usually ends at a fine coffee establishment. COME COME COME!

Moving to Melbourne in August, so would love to meet up for some ladies rides :slight_smile:

We’d love to have you along.
I’m off to the other side of the world mid-August, but I’m sure these rides will keep going in my absence, especially with the warmer weather on the way.
Looking forward to riding with you soon!

Thanks Caz, are the rides coordinated mainly on here? Or is there a facebook group?

Are these rides still happening? Or any other fixed gear girl rides in Melbourne?
I’d like to join in or if they are not happening anymore i’d like to propose starting them again!

[b]ITCHY[/b] | the movement
Girls on Fixed Gear Track Bikes + Art + Music + The Nice
Online Magazine

ITCHY | the movement is also on Facebook

They’re happening!
Tuesday mornings. Some hills, usually. Time depends on who’s riding.

Find us on FB under “GirlRide”.

we should probably post the rides here too, for those without fb.

i’ll be back on the bike in 2 weeks caz - we may have to do something easy i haven’t ridden in a while!

I have to do some more riding too. So chubby after arriving back from the UK.
SO MUCH FOOD. ALL THE FOOD.

pfft riding isn’t for losing weight, its for fun.

anyway 30 oct - 2-3 hours? 8am? 7/11 cnr brunswick & sydney road?

No, I don’t mean that at all. I mean that I’ll have to not do too many hills because it’ll be more difficult dragging my behind up them.