Lance Charged

So true, never really thought about it but you’re completely right!

C’mon those were great races

I always preffered his “eliphantino” stouch with Pantani on Mt Ventoux

Hopefully for everyones sake, this is as close to cheating he has come.

Yep, they were all the same, gifted stages (as above), super-measured approach, three cuts above all the rest, a team full of contenders as slaves… zero character, zero excitement, zero drama. Now comes the drama, I guess.

Have you got a link to this?

What A Mess… | Cycling Tips

Then credits:

From Bicycling Magazine, May 2011 (Tour de France, Road Bike Reviews, Cycling Gear, Maintenance, Fitness, Training | Bicycling Magazine), produced by Charlie Layton (Charlie Layton - Freelance Illustration and Graphic Design)

if the strip him, they wont give them to anyone else, they will just put a line through his name (see wikipedia’s 2010 tour de france results for an example)

lance is done

big george, dave z, etc etc etc pulling out of the olympic selection pool… its about to hit the fan

Shits getting closer to said fan…
Report: Hincapie, Leipheimer, Vande Velde, Zabriskie, Vaughters Give Evidence Against Armstrong | Cyclingnews.com

This is so true, you summed it up nicely JP. As good as Lance was at popularising cycling with the masses, he sure was boring to watch…

This doesn’t look good…
It’s interesting that Vaughters is mentioned, wasn’t he the driving force behind the garmin-slipstream team and the zero tolerance to doping policy.

imo it is very good, cleansing the filth…

It is shit that all of this is taking up front page whilst the tour is on.

i think thats a big myth, i dont think anyone who was going to watch the tour anyway will not be watching because theres yet another doping scandal in july

happens every year, yet tdf ratings keep going through the roof - the casual viewer doesnt care about doping in the slightest, they just like the castles and shit

True words. Like a circus where nobody cares that the animals live in cages/chains for the rest of the time, as long as the punters get to see them in the ring jumping through flamed hoops.

They are riding through flaming hoops tonight? Thats going to change my fantasy team!

fukk thats a great pic

The 2005 Tour should go to Cuddles who placed seventh. The first 6 riders have all been in strife. Basso, Mancebo, Vinokourov, Leiphiemer, Rasmussen…

Ah, yeah… Whatvthat graphic says.

Looks like Lance is firing one back:

“Armstrong files lawsuit as seven-time Tour winner asks for restraining order against USADA”

Lance Armstrong takes legal action against USADA | Mail Online

Old news. That shit didn’t fly.

BBC Sport - Lance Armstrong’s claim against USADA is dismissed