Leader 735tr

This is a sweet street track bike. I highly approve. Hipsters wet dream. The main thing I like about it is that it doesn’t conform to the ‘boty’ contenders that people really seem to like in this forum. There’s a running theme on here of many people having the same taste, same love of the same style, not wholly but significantly.
This is not like that.
It is plain tough.
Will look even better when it wears in and grows to your personality.

Damn Matthias, you finally got it built! Was worth the wait for sure…

Yeah I look forward to it wearing in and not looking so new. Already eyeing off a nice steel frame though, no chance at boty though since I plan on putting deeeeeeep carbon wheels on it.

Yes I am so happy with how it turned out, big thanks to yourself and Erik at gear brisbane for helping me out so much!

forgive my ignorance…?

I was also a bit confused for a start but I assume Mr Dylan is talking about “bike of the year”

Bike Of The Year… or Beard Of The Year.

Should possibly be a combined award and you’ll be judged on your bike AND beard. No point having a nice bike if you don;t have a sweet beard to go with it.

Powdah has won then.

haha beat me to it!!

does he still have his beard though?!?!? that hendren is pretty damn fine

A-w-e-s-o-m-e really like the hed 3 on this.

I enjoy the hed 3 also, it feels really fast… that or my fitness is returning. No more jumping off gutters though unfortunately.

Sweet build dude. Love the Emi comparison too, haha. What’s the sizing on the frame like? I ride a 49cm Fuji, would I be too tiny for a 51?

Old Leader sizing chart which i think has changed. Every frame is roughly 2cm longer in the top then seat tube these days.

I swear a HED 3 wheel sets off any bike. So awesome!