Letting tyres down?

see bullys are stupid and will soon tire (no pun) of it when they get bored and it doesn’t seem to give you the shits.

they only do that shit if they get a rise out of you.

it’s no fun picking on someone who doesn’t give a rats arse.

This is pretty good.

Anything that is a prick to wash off and stays wet for a school day would work a treat.

How about chilli powder? Or some acid?
Or even better, ride with some shitty wheels, then put some touch explosives on the valve caps in some chewing gum, and when they touch it, they’ll either get a shock or lose a finger, and all you’ve lost is a tube, maybe a spoke.
Do some tests first to see how much you need.
Oh and when you’re baking it in the oven, it looks a bit like crack so don’t let your parents see it.

lolz

Mrs P!N2 had some tubes that are filled with some anti-puncture liquid. That shit gets stuck in the valves and it is really hard to deflate the tyre as the little stop screw thread gets all clogged up. Seriously, I had to use pliers and various other tools to deflate them when she got new tyres.

That, and I wish justdave was my dad.

Get some of these guys:

Bicycle Tires Guaranteed to Never Go Flat

[edit] I really hate embedding videos on this site. Why can’t it be like every fuckin’ other place on the 'net.

as soon as i saw it was princes hill i knew that a) brendan would know the correct answer and b) who exactly to speak to.

escalating it with chilli etc isnt the answer…

Nikcee is right,and very sensible. Take the teacher’s advice and speak to someone. Is it only you that is being targeted or is it just a stupid prank that has many victims?

furthermore, if you talk to ms healy, the teachers may let you leave your bike in the staff cage.

Welllllll…, you do realise that Technically if Spirito(my cyber partner),and I decided to adopt you, you would have Dylan as your brother.
It would arguably make you part of one of the coolest cycling internet families around.
Are you prepared to suffer 2nd child syndrome and live in the shadow of your extrovert brother though?

Damn did I misread that!! :p:p

something about having a wet prick at school and I’m thinking of the possibilities, but you know, this is a family friendly forum. I’ll stop now.

And forget about joining justDave’s family unless you like recumbent HPV racing (shortly followed by beards and sandal weaving workshops, lol)

You can say yes now, but unless you have intense talent like my broski and sister do (music and dance respectively), then you’ll crumble under the pressure.
I’ve been known to turn up to family gatherings in drag.
Just warning you, potential Internet brooo

I know it’s not unlikely but this scared the shit out of me.
No let downs today, was mildly upset as I got a nice new lezyne pump this mornin’.
I’m waiting for one more until I take some kind of action. That action to be in the form of (in the name of science) syringing ink into the tube (and then patching it of course) with the hope that it would spray out of the valve, marking the purp hilariously.
I don’t really see this as escalating as it’s their own fault if they let the tyres down, I’m allowed to have shit in em if I want.

That is asking for slashed tyres/punctured tubes though!!

Previous experience with f#ck-heads suggests that they’ll blame you if they get sprayed with ink, and that they’ll retaliate – possibly violently. Yes, I agree that’s irrational – but so are the f#ck-heads. In other words, I think your ‘ink-trap’ will escalate matters.

Having the moral high-ground is cold comfort when some f#ck-head Neanderthal is re-arranging your teeth.

Best bet = (as previously suggested) speak with Ms Healy. Second best bet = (as also previously suggested) let your own tyres down each morning so the f#ck-heads don’t get the chance to do it, and they’ll get bored with their ‘game’ five times faster. I kinda like that idea – although I know that you’ll be the person who has to pump the tyres back up every afternoon (not me).

Also, I can’t help wondering whether your ‘ink-trap’ would work. Why won’t the ink simply dry up inside the tube – particularly as centrifugal force should spread any wet ink around inside the tube as you ride (assuming your wheel is perfectly round)? Also, wouldn’t the higher pressure inside the tube mean that the wet ink will dry even faster than it would ‘at sea level’? Sorry – your idea has brought out my inner science-nerd.

Just fill your tire with your own piss then.

Piss should work quite well… You could remove the valve core and syringe it in…
If you mixed ink with cafe latex… Or even very hot chilli powder… Inflate your tire to 120-130psi… And leave the valve in the low position… Deflateing the tire will spray latex and what ever you choose to mix in to the fray every where…
Shame we don’t live in the USA… Then you could use pepper spray
To be honest I think vengeance is totally worth it. Maybe some of the Melbourne hipsters could take some time out to lend this kid a little weight and numbers if things go pear shaped

Yeah geodude I got your back.
But you best to watch yo front,
Cos it’s the niggas that front
That be pullin stunts.

don’t be a fucking idiot. i know if i were a bully, and someone’s bike went all herbie the love bug and sprayed ink at me, i’d kick the shit out of that bike. then you have flat tyres and a fucked up bike. same goes for piss, or whatever else you could put in there.

but i’m sure anyone advocating any kind of stupid retaliation in this thread will totally kick in for a new bike when their dumb ideas cause yours to get royally fucked up.

i know it feels like the wrong thing to do. but if you don’t go to see your year level co-ordinator - or the aforementioned ms healy - it’ll get worse. and princes hill have an excellent - anonymous - program for dealing with this kind of shit.

Problem solved: