Letting tyres down?

holy shit so many lolz

endthread.

Superglue your valves down, carry a small bottle of acetone in your backpack to dissolve glue if you ever get a real flat.

yeah…send in the hipsters

that’ll scare the piss out of them.

some funny shit in this thread, but do what Brendan says.

Well haven’t had any problems since the 3rd time. 3 times the charm? Thanks for all the ideas and support crew! Hopefully whoever it is stays away permanently. Also Brendan, maybe in your days Ms. Healy was tactful and subtle about dealing with some issues but now she is renowned for the opposite. Going so far as to name students who have reported bullying and saying that some of them should be looked after etc. or, calling my friends family on a whim and asking them if he wanted to be on ACA for being a gay student at PHSC without actually talking to him when he is in fact straight. Thanks for the concern and sensible opinions.

Imagine the horror of these guys coming at ya…

You’d be like ‘fuck I hope no one sees me with these guys!’

so go see someone you trust then. sasha? mr kelly? jeez, do i have to do all the work for you?

Yes.

madlulz at hipstr fotos

Based on that pic, the lumberjacks from days of ols were waaaay ahead of the curve on hipsterism.
Many of the yongen’s I see about these days,( current incarnation ofhipsters)seem to be almost new romantic dandified hybrids.

Oh , and glad the wallies have stopped letting down your tyres bud. Their short attention spans have probably led them elsewhere to do something else to somebody else until the novelty wears off.

I’d argue that brendan’s race face + tattoos + teacher voice is a very effective anti-bullying device. but then it should be…