Levi's 'Commuter Series'

Hmmm… I’d be keen to get another pair of the 511’s. Mine are awesome to ride in.

i think the jeans are coming end of may

I gotta try em on first! I find Levi sizing super weird lol

I got a pair of these Levi’s 511™ Skinny Commuter Crop Pants - Black - Commuter
Delivered less than 1 week ago. Never worn and haven’t been washed yet.
Size 34x34 if anyone wants to buy them for $40.
I made a retard purchase thinking they were full length pants.

i always have to go a size bigger

Where are these available currently in Oz or posted to OZ?

Thanks

Levi’s Commuter Check here Az! They’re hella comfy to ride in compared to levi 568s.

Thanks. I was kind of hoping to buy online though.

I’d recommend trying for size …

Levi’s® Store - IndooroopillyStocks MensStocks Womens
Shop T2063 - Level 2 Zone B, Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, 322 Moggill Road, INDOOROOPILY, QLD 4068
07 3720 1805

Levi’s® Outlet Store - Gold Coast HarbourtownStocks MensStocks Womens
Shop No C10, Harbour Town Gold Coast, Cnr Gold Coast Highway & Oxley Drive, BIGGERA WATER, QLD 4216
07 5529 0442

Levi’s® Outlet Store - Brisbane DFO Stocks MensStocks Womens
Shop T104, Direct Factory Outlets, No 1 Airport Drive, BRISBANE AIRPORT, QLD 4007
07 3115 2780

I’d also try General Pants etc …

Not many have the denim left in stock. If that’s what your after and you already know the exact size you want lemme know.

I’m coming to Sydney tonight. I’ll have a look there while I’m down.

Anyone interested in catching up for a beer, let me know.

I’m also interest in finding some 2nd’s R.M Williams black boots too.

some serious hipster Canadian tuxedo business

i really rate the cadence denim fwiw. i’ve been wearing them on and off the bike for the last year and they’re holding up great.

For those interested, Levi’s has “Buy 2 pairs, get 30% off” which also applies to the commuter range. Just picked up a couple.

Hot on the heels of the Levis Commuter series is the Levis x Nike “skate” series…

Not sure how I feel about this. It’s kinda cool, I guess.

I snagged a pair of commuters on the weekend. Love 'em. V. Comfy!

All sold out in Perth, awaiting the next shipment :frowning:

I tried some on at the weekend, not a good look if you have larger legs (IMO)

Do they still sell cream Sta Prest…love to own some again

I got a pair of these last year, for just 40usd. The pants are nice but in my opinion they do not hold up to the expectations.

First of all, if you wear a belt the whole u-lock strap gizmo will stay beneath it. I’ve also found it much more comfortable to store the u-lock on a belt or on a hip pouch.

The fabric is NOT waterproof, and it is only mildly water repellent. I live in a city in the north of Spain where it rains quite often and i’ve had many chances to try them in wet conditions, an seriously, they’ve always let me down, even rinding with “full” fenders. The only good thing about it is that they dry pretty quick compared to 100% Cotton jeans.

Another nice feature is that the fabric is slightly stretchy making it more comfortable than other jeans.

The rear buttoned pocket could be handy, but it really doesn’t hold much stuff. The other pockets are quite deep, which prevents stuff from falling from them while riding.

The reflective tape on the cuffs it’s quite useful, but putting some good ol’ reflective tape at some parts of your bike might work way better and for a lot less.

For the price I paid, i think they are more than ok, but had I paid the full price, I would have felt ripped off!