Looking for some stickers..

Ahh, I think I understand the relevance of this anecdote lol.

Just got a few bery RAD ones from the guys at House Of Pistard with my new T…

searching for “hugh jarss / huge ass” on google images was not my finest hour.

Quick Smithers, we can take the Spruce Moose. Hop in!

Er, sir…

I said, hop in!

Well despite this unfortunate incident I did end up getting some glow in the dark My Little Pony stickers. So kudos for giving me the idea brendan lol.

as blakey mentioned, i do have a heap of stickers with superheros on them.

but you can only have one if you hand in your “so much to tell you” assignment on time.

Ordered some stickers off of eBay. Pretty good quality I believe. The True Necromance sticker will probably go on my head set. Have to get around to stripping my bike first.

you sometimes shop at off ya tree, don’t you.

Love the True Necromance one…

I’ve seen her in there, buying massive spacers for her ears.

Hmm, not for anything but spacers I am afraid as mr_dylan mentioned.
Otherwise thats not really one of shops I strive to go to… o_o

I have a sheet of Halo stickers I got with a wheel purchase. I’m happy to post them off for free if you think you’ll put them to use.

I have a sheet of Halo stickers that came with a recent wheel purchase. I’m happy to post them off for free if you think you will use them. Otherwise they’re in the bin.

I think might pass on the Halo stickers. Not really what I’m looking for. But thanks for mentioning them :slight_smile:

No worries.

I will take the Halo sticks… Wanna trade for a few House Of Pistard stickers??

Sent you a PM

Thanks Diddy… Reply sent WHOOP WHOOP…

I’ve also got some Chrome stickers if anyone wants 'em – again I’ll post them for free in Aus. PM me.

EDIT: STICKERS NOW GONE

Is there such a thing as a sticker swap meet? If no, someone should organise one.