Looking for some stickers..

If you’re willing to part with them mr_dylan then I won’t say no to taking them off of your hands. Thanks :slight_smile:

sorry i didnt really check the shipping costs to be honest. but like to just buy stickers probably not worth it. but if you grab a shirt or something too then i guess its worthwhile

I am always up for trading stickers for bikes… I will show you mine, if you show me yours…

Well if I do come across a few that I change my mind about then I might take you up on that offer :slight_smile: But right now I am currently waiting for a variety of stickers I’ve ordered from eBay to appear in my letter box.

i have some my little pony stickers you may be interested in.

Brendan has given me sweet superhero stickers that adorn the toes of my Sidis.

I hope to get a gold star from him one day.

Are you high today/tonite? or just trying to be funny?

blakey, can we ban people for being annoying?

Yes Brendan, yes we can.

This is not a democracy.

Sweet, I’m banning Brendan…

you know we could ask you this for just about every post you’ve put up of these forums.
but i suppose it’d just be a waste of time cause the answer would always be that- no, you’re just a dick.

it’d be nice to have some time off.

I try to contribute without posting stupid shit and over indulging in my “Moderation Banning Sick Bro Skills” and get everyone to suck up to me, cause I’m Mod. I get frustrated when arseholes counter-act my posts.
And yes, this is a pretty crap post just to prove a point, but I’m sure it’s better than Brendan’s Last 5.

Thought I’d deliver

Too easy.

Is it really that hard to say “tonight”. And I don’t think he was just trying.

I will try and finally take of few pics of things and get them up here. you should check out worldsbeststickers.com (i think) as they have some shit hit funny stuff as well.

Hey Brendan, do you actually have those my little pony stickers?
For some reason I think babyjane would like those.

I cannot believe people who think they can pick public fights with the mods/admins… it amuses me no end.

goodbye LukeR.

back on topic: i have some ‘today’s Best worker’ and ‘Top Work’ stickers that I have no real use for… will trade for polite thank yous.

Ah you got to responding before I did mr_dylan. You are quite right in assuming that I would dig them. Brendan if you do actually have some My Little Pony stickers you’re willing to part with I may just have to yank them politely from your hands :slight_smile: Let me know.

These sound like the stickers that I got when I did good work in primary school. But you would receive many polite thank yous if you are willing to help me out?

remember that episode of the simpsons when bart rings up moe’s tavern and asks for “second name jarss, first name hugh?” and then a guy comes up to the phone and says, “i’m hugh jarss.” and then bart feels stupid?

yep.