Mad Bike Share Skillzzzz - 29/10/10

Brunzilla Bitch productions, Australian Fixed and Brewery Rides

present…

MAD BIKE SHARE SKILLZZZZ

29/10/10 6:30pm Federation Square with one of these.

So you think you’re shit hot cause you can trackstand a fixie? Try it on one of Melburn’s public bikes while partly enebriated! An epic* tour of the inner suburbs with plenty of drink stops and buy-in competitions.

You will need:

A helmet
A credit card in order to get your steed
Beer money
Competition entry money
Probably a lock
Balls of steel**

*Not that epic.
**Not really.

Disclaimer: the organisers of this event take no responsibility for any loss or damage to Bike Share bikes…but don’t let that stop you.

This might bring me out of retirement.

Don’t kill any. I’ll have to help get them fixed Monday :frowning:

I can’t get a credit card by then, i am disappoint.

yessssssss!!!

dylan, you can use mine if you want, no excuse, just fucking come

brendan approves.

I’m fucking there then dude!
Maybe dad will let me borrow his? :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: Just to clarify, i’m pretty sure dad doesn’t have a credit card.

Love the spokecards…

‘Fixed’ share bikes sound like fun.

Maybe Syd will get a scheme once Clover Moore finishes building our EPIC cycleway network :confused:

ellepea - why do i suspect you have a part in this?

this is likely to be amazing and hilarious…

If you get your dads credit card do you mind if i put my bike through with that card too? I’ll pay you cash for the hire.

guilty as charged

Lololol sure. Not like they can trace it or anything.

In all seriousness though, I’m pretty sure both his credit cards got cancelled. That was years ago.
If ellepea ain’t setting me up then I’ll have to checkpoint or something.

This is probably the best use of the public bikes yet.

i fly to canberra at 6pm that night. on a weekend that now has 2 awesome bike events. having a girlfriend in another state is not cool.

crap crap crap crap crap craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

it never is, my friend.

Dump her arse.

not only is she awesome in a shit load of ways, she has a degree (or similar) in remedial massage…

i feel the most holy of hipster outfits must be worn
i’ll bring the mustaches!

I feel it must be mandatory to ride in corporate attire and use the $5 7/eleven helmets.

Hipsters don’t ride bike share in the city, it’s mostly office workers, tourists and Azn students.

Corporate attire would rock, imagine people seeing suits on bike share thrashing ballz out salmon style through the city!