Mad Bike Share Skillzzzz - 29/10/10

yeah! and change the pedals over!

hahahaha i’ll see what i can do

I was also thinking about doing this. Will a 15mm spanner do the trick? Keo carbons here we come!

they aren’t already SPD equipped? WTF man!!!

bring a multitool, just in case you have to get them from the inside.

"50 Hipsters Charged for Vandalising Melbourne Share Bikes

• Authorities confused as to why fixie cvnts remove pedals from share bikes
    Experts suggest an attempt to keep city streets clear for more skidzz"

I am picturing something similar to this

I will come dressed as all 3 at the same time…

ive ridden one fukn easy as to mono . you shouldnt be allowed to modify the bike in anyway IMO …u know ill just change the pedals put on a more streamline seat and bars hmm frames a bit heavy oh well ill just swap it out…all of sudden fuk when did this BT get here ?

looking like i might not be able to get out of work, 60/40 at this stage if i cant come you all best come past beer deluxe i wanna see this shit

I’ll add it to the itinerary gene

Radical!
will be awesome to see a bunch of dudes pulling stoppies at the lights on melburns finest share bikes.
can’t wait to get in on this!

[x] drag outfit
[x] munted at the start
[_] what could possibly go wrong

Thursday Evening High Level Clouds. Mild. 8 km/h NNE - 70% 19

Don’t forget your

oh, i see what you did there.

good record…

and if you do forget your helmet, bring a spare $5 for a cheapie from sev’s

How are you planning on getting around the “Free for the first 30 minutes, 30-60 min +$2, 60-90 +$5, each half hour after this is +$10/h”?

Regular ( <30min ) stops at bike stations to put your bike back and take another?

Oh, and I have a stack of free week trial coupons at work for those interested.

^ Not trying to get around it, that’s why I said for people to bring a credit card. People can bail if they don’t want to cop the extra fees.

Will you be attending? Those free trial coupons may be handy for those without a credit card and/or job…or do you need a credit card for security?

we are going to be going past several of these drop off points, so there will be plenty of opportunity to swap bikes and cut back on the feez. I figure one swap per hour will be a good plan.
I was hoping to have a competition to see who can complete their bike swap the fastest, but you can only do one at a time… although we could go by time?
meh, we’ll figure it out

Given that there is a 5 minute limit between re hires, I reckon that will be the speed of the fastest swap!