[MELB] Looking for a job.

If you get a bar job save up your first (few) paycheck(s) to get some decent earplugs (eg etymotics). Your ears are worth so much more than whatever you’ll earn for the next few years.

guys! he needs something he can wear a genesys skinsuit to…

and in the same regard, drink some water occasionaly.

certain bars on commercial road…

Jamie at the Beach House Cafe down at Half Moon Bay is looking for waiters & baristas for the summer. Immediate start. You’d be very popular with the yummy mummies of Bayside, nice ride to work every day too.
Do that for the summer, then get a bar job.

haha gold CC. You’ve been quiet of late, but it’s always quality.

^^ could be all sorts of spin-off opportunities for an enterprising young man with charm and good looks.

Male gigolo. Fuckin’ pays better than Maccas

Still work there. Need MOAR

Is it bad that I’m considering this? Word me up on SPH.

Not in one million years.

I’m getting my RSA next week so a bar job is looking like a good option. Just need to find a place now and shhh! keep my tuesday night antics on the DL for now. Girls love the diverse background in one night I’ve been Scottish Singaporean, Mexican Japanese and South American Chinese.

As much as I love yummy mummies might be a bit far.

Where do you have to come from? It’s only Black Rock.

Soft.

You aren’t any of those anymore?

Alright, unemployment is starting to do my head in, and it’s becoming plainly obvious that getting a job is all about who you know.

Help me FOA, I’m looking for work (in Melbourne), degrees in Engineering and Business, 6 years experience as a structural engineer, and most recently 2 years experience as a project manager for a company designing and building skateparks.

If someone works in an Engineering office, or a consultancy, or some kind of design office that needs project coordinators/managers, if anyone has any leads, let me know. As much as I’m loving hanging out with my two little girls all day, it’s not helping me put food on the table.

and for anyone reading the above who has yet to have the pleasure of meeting beaker, i, and many others, can vouch for him being an absolutely lovely chap.

TRB.

Beaker, this city needs more microbreweries.

I’m working on it!

Beaker, you need to hang out with Trigger. He’s turned unemployment into an artform.

Trigger, what are you doing tomorrow? Let’s go for a ride!

Thanks for the kind words Chaz. Beaker - no can do tomorrow or Thursday, but Friday is looking good if you’re keen.

What parks?

I’m unemployed and really need to get out for a ride!

desperado