Melbz- Roubaix 2013 - get in now !!

that’s more like it.

Im going to have so many ginger beers it’s not even funny.
oh and vegan pizza and cupcakes im going to party like its my 10th birthday.

Ha !!
I was hoping you were going to bring some shrooms from Aaron down with you :wink:

i know who im following.

will bring chips and dip.

So I’ll be staying in East Brunswick and from the map it tells me it’s close to Roberts Reserve (Brunswick Velo?).

Where’s everybody else? What’s the itinerary? (fuck that’s a hard word to spell).

Wish I could come after the excitement of last year, but a birdy tells me things cost money nowadays and that just don’t fly (bird pun, thank you for noticing) with me right now ):

Have a swell time rocking and docking, tho.

Staying CBD, flying down Thursday, staying till mid monday. Will be with the wife except for the actual riding.
Also keen to know general plans

We’re driving down on Friday, prob staying in North Melbourne. It will be my wife and I, plus another friend. Buncha Adelaide people are catching the train over too.

Pick us up on the way? <3

Just get a cheap flight or something Harry, you can stay in my spare room and between Kit, Andrew and I we could sort you out a bike.

So I had a dream about the roobaix last night.

I was with my Canberra peeps, heading over to shifter bikes to hang out before hand. I ended up drinking a bottle of red wine and spewed. I didn’t make the party or the ride.

So can people please make sure I stay away from red wine.

Looking forward to meeting more people and hanging out with the rad kids I have already met. No time for hand shakes. Hugs or GTFO.

So at this time, we have 4 of us driving down in the space ship. We are stopping for a night in Beechworth for altitude training before heading in to Melbourne on the Saturday. Staying at Space Hotel on the edge of the city.

Go team canberra! (wait, does this mean I’m converted?)

p.s. don’t get munt mo’ if you do spew (that’s vomit in your moustache to be clear)

You can hold my moustache back.

keen for a few beers and IRL hangs

I’ll invite you to the fixed.net.au meet up this time then.

Accommodation booked in Fitzroy.

East Brunswick here … not far from the Veldrdrome/finish. Might go home change, come back for more beers !!

East Brunswick eh, you should check this place out, pretty good Lebanese Bakery.
MANKOUSHE 325 Lygon Street Brunswick East

edit: they are open short hours like Thurs-Sun from memory.

would live to … given I only have Sat & Sun (driving fri & mon) I will try to keep it simple. sounds awesome … and so my scene :wink:

Carpool, spirito?