Mess around 8th inch- Idea's

I understand your point but…
Going by this would mean that no one asks questions therefor no one will post answers. It wouldn’t work. The whole point of forums is give advice, and learn.Though, this forums is sometimes very unforgiving and reminds me of shop keepers who are so far up them self and don’t tell you anything, that they lose their own business.

But, this is not the whole forum obviously so don’t take offence.
Thanks to all that do put in valuable input. Amending my previous posts, no respect to people who just write crap. (no, not you S-club or HMC-apart from first post)
Thanks

LukeR

I think you will find that Blakey (someone you mentioned was posting crap) has contributed more to this forum than almost anyone over the past 5 years, and certainly more than you have in your brief time here.

You are quite right in regards to the function of forums. To continue the analogy you yourself used, some of your posts are like that of a customer that comes into a shop, asks fairly vapid questions, then gets offended when the shopkeeper is a little bit frustrated at having to answer the question.

You have every right to ask how you should decorate your bike. I applaud it. However, don’t get insulted, overly defensive, and frankly aggressive, when you hear things you don’t necessarily like or appreciate. My comment, the consequences of which I am now regretting, was a simple comment, suggesting that, perhaps, the best bit about bikes is in the riding, not the decorating. My opinion only, which is something you were asking for.

Dammit. Was i not offensive enough to warrant a private message. What is it? HMC gets all the love.

And why should everyone post nice things and be helpful? Variety is the spice of life folks, and i like my forums vindaloo hot.

Cool story bro.

you should paint it the coolest colour ever!
and the heaviest wheels you can find, by what i can grasp of trends (aerospokes + b43s), heavy = totes rad
as for bars, risers only, the narrower the better (try the nipple to nipple measurement for max comfort and cool)
bmx cranks and pedals will really flesh out the look, bonus points if the pedals are translucent. minus points if they’re black or silver.
huge straps that look like they’re constructed from discarded backpacks are rad, bonus points if the logo can be seen from 200m. clips are out, think of your sneakers!
just whatever you do, don’t mount a brake (even worse if there are two, oh god), stay away from fenders and god forbid you would think of mounting a bottlecage, that would be heresy.

Lmfao? Don’t you sound like a douche after what we’ve been talking about this whole thread?

oh i was just contributing, sharing my wealth of knowledge. sorry i must be in the wrong place

How’s this dumbass not banned yet? We don’t need idiots on this forum.

so basically the overall message i have gathered from this very artistic informative thread of a forum is that luke r should just eat a dick?

LukeR

my 2 cents

If you walked into a room of artists as eclectic as the member of this forum and asked them what to paint on a blank canvas you would get a much less gentle reply than you have received here.

I think the question you mean to ask is different from the one everyone is hearing .

but what the fuvk would I know

fullface

yep, what everyone else said. if you can’t think of a colorway for yourself, just steal one off FGG.
and don’t act like a little turd when ppl take the piss out of you. they’ll only take the piss even more.

and LAM’s idea was pretty cool.

Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed reading the whole thread and in particular imagining LukeR’s voice as it got higher and more agitated each time he felt compelled to respond each and every post in opposition to him.

Made my day.

Looks like we’re done here then.