Missed Connections - Part 6

black single speed rolling down the main street of engadine(sydney) this arvo bout 3ish, was quite suprised to see one this far out in the burbs

That was me, I was aware that I looked like a complete tosser texting while riding. And of course I’d have to lay one down, I hate it when people don’t. Do you live around glebe?

i have a mate that lives in johnston street annandale, i was visiting him. i live at bronte.
i must have asked for skids at least 20 times but your the first to deliver.
PROPS to you.

Happy to oblige. :slight_smile:

muddiest ride ive had so far… amazing though. not sure how angry is going to clean that white fyxo shirt. i thought i had the free coffee for most/best stacks in hand but then HMC goes and sends his bike 6ft away from him while crossing a creek.

HMC - always get the licence plate before fear kicks in. that sucks… where’d it happen?

haha, that was me and my mate hamsh.

About five minutes after i left you on Victoria Pde. Kinda dampened the ride a little. So much fun otherwise, i even enjoyed smashing my shifter.

Four or five blokes tricking it up on top of the Melbourne Uni law carpark at about 4.30 today. Hello and thankyou for keeping me entertained as I tried to keep procrastinating study.

A girl NJS walking her black Coppi across Punt Road, near the MCG after the footy this arvo.

red/white/green bartape? “Pasta” sticker?

i know her

Rolling with Benzy near the arts centre, saw some fixed guys, more trick oriented bikes. asked for a skid while doing a shitty one myself. Hi.

to the fucktard in the ford territory this morning, who yells at me to “get a farken car, ya poofta” not once, but twice, gee thanks.

doesn’t ben drive a territory? he wouldn’t call you out for being gay, though.

i think coffee ben drives a territory…

Yeah… it looked like the Cinelli ‘Rasta’ tape. Those Coppi’s look sweet.

hello to the courier on the fuji skid stopping up to the lights on the corner of spencer and dudley st about 8.30am this morning. gave a nod on my walk to work then realised that just because i recognise you doesn’t mean you’ll recognise me, especially without a bike!!

anyway, have a nice day

ahahaha! That made my day, the only people I know who still say poofta are my dad or people taking the piss, but don’t I get similar things shouted at me even without my bike. Often from my dad

On a related note. Shout out to two bogans near UWA wearing Adidas tracksuit pants and a DADA tops who shouted sarcastically “YEAH FIXXXXXXXIE”

Also do you guys a standard retort for philip craniums who insist on shouting at you, especially those in utes? My standard “get fingerbanged” is good. But I ride a really distinctive bike and would hate to find it vandalised one day, so I usually bite my tongue

To Brendan The wife thought you were top guy after the brief chat on Granthem St yesterday and promises to let me go out on more rides…

hey, to the hard of hearing courier who was consulting a pocket road map outside the old treasury building at the top of collins street mid morning.