Missed Connections - Part 6

lolz. she obviously didn’t see the series of epic snotrockets minutes earlier.

Cheers. We saw 2 blokes riding along Gratton st, were you one of them?

Nah I was riding on my lonesome. Hairy guy on a horrible pink bike

hey man, must have been me… riding fuji, skid stopping, 8:30 on spencer st. yeah i was doing that but i don’t remember seeing anyone. say hello next time, by the way i’m not a courier, i just have a courier bag like every other bloody FixxY ryder

^ Did he look like this?..

that’s the very guy! hi tomhall. It was right near the imported car joint & the carwash. I had a black jacket & grey beanie on. walking to work after getting the skybus after a weekend in Canberra.

will say hi if I spot ya again :slight_smile:

to the lovely gal in the red jacket, white helmet, white bike, and red spoke card this morning turning right into albert st from gisborne st this morning. Very styling.

She said we should have you around…

Then I told her you didn’t drink. She gave me a puzzled look…

Someone say lights…?

TRIPPY

i sense couples dinner coming…

DNZR through his office window yesterday afternoon about 4pm. He was on the telephone.

i sense couples dinner coming…

this at barkly square. locked up/hanging by what appears to be a power chord with a combo lock taken from a $2 shop my little pony journal or something. and it had a batman sticker on the other side

first post… sort of bad connection.

Riding back from work today I was approached by a cyclist and asked why I went through the red light. We argued for a while, which didn’t change our views on that topic, and kept riding all the time. At one point he got so angry and tried to push me off the bike… we were on the street still riding. I somehow managed to keep the balance, but almost lost it… Than he stopped his bike in front of me and tried to start a fight. No punches thrown, just angry talk. After a while we split, he finished by saying “I hope you get hit by a car”!?

I’ve been riding for quite a while and this is a first time something like this happened to me.

Trying to protect me from myself?
Please… ride and let others ride. People should be responsible for their actions. I do go through red when I think it’s safe and there is no traffic. Whether one stops on red light or not it’s only up to him to decide. And in both cases one should take a full responsibility for his actions.

Going around and telling grown up people to do what you want them to do is not so good idea. Trying to push someone off the bike just because you think they should behave the way you want ?! Too far… way too far.

Oof. That sucks

?

^ yep, that Kaaos

up the punx

another up da punx missed connection… of Jay ‘Sommerset’ Dougrey pedalling up latrobe about 6.15pm on his lonesome into the hellish wind… was gonna yell out but i was trying to deal with the wind aswell.

and Jimmy this morn blastin down Lt Collins a little after 9am.

Sorry mate, not trying to have a stab at you but, YOU SHOULD NOT GO THRU RED LIGHTS ANYWAY. it ain’t cool!!

sorry to hear that knob try to pick a fight with you, thats taking it a bit too far, exchange of words would’ve been fine!

i saw some guy today on the ride home on lygon st run thru a red light in peak hour. i was like wtf, last thing i wanna do is see someone being creamed by a car for something so stupid!!

ride safe or don’t ride at all!

or

ride safe or DIE!!

Or know what you’re doing.