Missed Connections - Part VII

S m o k e b i l l i e s c u n t s ! ! !

Edit: Disregard

haha well that answers that question then doesn’t it?
Did anyone say seeping bum crack yet? If not, dibs. And awkwardly not far from the truth regarding a guy we passed just before we saw the big bunch.

Ah, I was there! Why didn’t you yell out?

Savagely Butchered Children?

maybe too far… walks off

Mostly because I drive so fast that all you would have heard was “…oask…” and also mostly because the girlfriend was on the yelling side of the car, and she didn’t want to yell at strangers. But mostly because we didn’t see everyone eating gelato till the last moment.

XD lollin!

Were the people you saw definitely eating gelato?
There was no gelato eating where I was. Kebab eating, perhaps.
And beer drinking.
Gelato would have been lovely, come to think of it…

Red Cecil Walker outside the Arthouse last night…

^ Brown brooks and leather tape, bout 60cm? i see it locked up on syd rd all the time. pretty sure the dude was on the wed ride? (if it’s the same one)
super nice

Yes pretty sure I saw him at either wednesday night or ryan’s alleycat last weekend.

I think that would be tall motherfxxkn user: Pax

Yet to see his Cecil in real life. Looks real nice in photos I’ve seen

Is this anyone here?
Spotted rather near my house…

Confirmed!

Thanks for liking the bike.

A few more tweaks to be made, and it will be going in the “Post your ride” section.

Saw some guy on a brakeless Avanti track bike ambling up Sydney rd yesterday, riding in thongs with no foot retention and no helmet. I hope he made it home alive.

spotted a couple of folks with 'spokes going up and over the westgate around 8am that were part of the mass ride around the city.

hello,im new here in this forum.

A guy riding on the footpath of Elizabeth street with his significant other(and/or hot date) at 12:45pm today.
Looked like a black alloy frame (visp?!) with a front trispoke of some sort.

HMC cruising to a stop at the lights at the city end of Wellington, roadie style.

Then some guy on a chrome track bike with a light blue frame lashed to his mess bag/back smashing it down Hoddle towards the freeway, splitting in the middle of four lanes of peak hour traffic like it wasn’t fukn nothin’.

Both of these things made me happy.

Hi Angry, only saw you at the last moment! Good to see you.

Also, Liam on Beach Rd in St Kilda. Hi!

Two Collossis on separate occasions today.
One courier (I think) on a blue one and another courier (Simon?) on a single speed raw one coming through the museum followed by Lane a couple minutes after.