Missed Connections - Part VII

New thread, plus this summers real big hit:

IMG_0521 by ah_blake, on Flickr

Hi everybody…

That’s the last you’ll be hearing from me for the next 100 pages, this thread is dead to me.

ok so i was riding up royal prd, slow traffic was passing, you had your window down, whistled at me smiled, laughed kept driving, i was kinda shocked but it was friendly enough. cog and mash stickers on the back of the car, i think i may know you, but just didn’t get a proper look,
hi anyway

Pink Aerospoke, pink frame heading down William Street towards the city…

Sunday afternoon Gertrude St Collingwood- Cinelli MASH with HED3 front I think. Looked too clean for winter. I was in a Volvo.

nice white and blue moser, chrome fork, brakeless. heading south on st kilda rd this morning.

seen this bike on the book of face’s think its one of the SBC dude’s, i loved that its matched with a rear b43…

this one? i saw it too, at uni this morning.

^that’s it. must have been slippery in the rain with no bar tape. nice bike anyway.

Roman numerals give this thread a whole new level of class.
I guess I better stay out of it then

dude on an industrie fixxxie yesterday. must be almost a year old by now, amazed it’s still rolling.

So many fixed gear bicycles. Now that i live in Clifton Hill, I am no longer one of a kind.
Also, Tomhall, i yelled at you from a car. I was going to IKEA. That place rocks.

When coming back from the north of the state you can always mark your return to the inner city by the first fixed gear bike you see. It’s exclusively after Bell St .

there’s nobody classier than ellepea.

Also, black/green conversion at tradeschool yesterday, FUGLY BULLHORNS

I regularly head out north of Bell St for uni among other things. But I will admit that its a very rare occurence to see another fixed rider…

Any other La Trobe students on here?

Not a La Trobe student, but I do live out that way. I think I’ve only ever seen one other fixed rider…

I’m at La Trobe, normally ride fixed everyday to uni but I got hit by a car a couple of weeks ago coming home from uni on Waterdale Road and my bike is still in the shop.

I stared for a long time into the abyss…and I saw a Poang armchair.

If you actually love furniture, you hate IKEA. And I hate that place.
Also, went to Fitzroy yesterday, via an ATM in Smith Street, Collingwood.
Fixies everywhere, and SCUM walkin around grossing up the place.
Excited to see bikes, not to see junkies.