Missed Connections - Part VII

Heaps of Muppets about town today,

and then as I was walking up Exhibition St, JimmyJ turned so gracefully, south into Exhibition St from Bourke St… his curls flowing from beneath his helmet in the sunny afternoon breeze… as he appeared everything slowed down and this song came on… in my head.

YouTube - Etta James - At Last

n/h

haha sime that’s gold!

and
^^ Hai! yep that woulda been me rolling past the museum.

And the other Colossi would’ve been Anselm.

saw a guy bombing down victoria road, this morning whilst on the bus, on a focale 44, SS. not a bad look bike.

Unfortunately I missed the gap going off the pedestrian bridge and my bars connected with the hand rail and I then connected with the concrete lol

hahaha

you complete me.

mr dylan, in his hotted up metallic blue V8 ute with sikk ‘DYLS’ vanity plates and sweet ‘I :heart: HATERS’ window sticker on the back window.

holla next time, broseph!

pfft, I wish.

Yellow SS coasting down Bridge Road this morning around 9:30am.

Man, I always see Pip on Grattan St. I was in a car though and was thus ashamed to say anything.

mchl heading up the hill towards bridge rd, i was in the Genovese buggy and traffic prevented me from catching you and yelling obscene greetings :frowning:

White frame, blue wheels and brakeless, crossing the Chandler Bridge… our commutes cross.

wouldve appreciated a few random obscenities after the shit week ive had.

Please see the “Sick burns” thread for ideas.

Nick St Cloud cruising Yarra Blvd (Flat Section) on the roadie this morning around 8am.

i’m not sure what trigger was trying to do but he rode past looking like a swarm of invisible bees was around him.

Ah, there’s nothing like a good ol swarm of invisible bees to make you train/ ride harder

Also an amusing connection, saw the dude with the red tandem hoffy, smashing it along Lygon street on the tandem by himself in a suit

When and where?

i always thought it was you on here, but never knew your real name.
i may not know you at all.

unless it was you.

outside the triangle park on nicholson at the top of lt bourke?

team ballerina (aka sarah) on her little red roadie about 15 minutes ago crossing royal parade on grattan st. i was on my poo brown mongoose with white deep v’s heading into the city.

you may remember me from such rides as last wednesday. i had the blue “hillman”