Moth Attack Bikepacker

Potentially would have to drill it. Not entirely sure. Kerry seems to have a tonne of different mounting options for the K-Lite so may be able to find something that will work without drilling.

Don’t have a lot of km’s in the Ergons yet so may be too early too tell. But I’ve found them really comfortable so far on a few shorter rides. Should be going on a good long mission next weekend so will report back after that.

I’ve come across this problem before, although not personally. Has been fixed by rotating them down a bit more than wherever they currently are.

Thx Pete, will give them another go.

Sorry/notsorry for the dad joke. Thought it was pretty obvious.

I think that makes it the ultimate dad joke, then.

Yep, worked for me

First trip loaded up this weekend along GDT with Simon and Krus. ~200 all told. Slow going on very wet trails.

Very happy with the geo. Handles well loaded up. Ergon grips are super comfy. No finger numbness like I’d usually get riding all day on my Jamis Dragon. So much so that I didn’t really use the bar ends much because I was always so comfy on the grips.

Still dialing in the aero bar position but is set up pretty far back towards me. Great for a spot to rest on road/smooth gravel sections, and very easy to keep the power down and churn through the k’s in that position. Actually super happy with having them on even if they look ridiculous.

How did I miss this? Great job all the same. The fork blades look to have a nice taper to them.

All set for the Hunt 1000 then?

I reckon Harry is on the money re: aero MTB

Did I cross paths with you out near Odyssey House on the Yarra last weekend? Awesome bike.

Yeah that would have been me. Had a family picnic in Westerfold. Thanks dude! Was I getting all aero?

Not when I saw you - think we passed on a hill though.