Munster Track - Halloween Alleycat 2010

anyone seen juggalo baby funeral on youtube? my god…

Sime come dress kvlt with me.

If 3 of us come as the Human Centipede on a 3-tandem cycle, can we get a 20 min lead? I shotgun being at the “head”.

i just hope my costume centrepiece arrives by then.

well, it was mckenny’s idea, so i guess he’ll have to be the great milenko
we better start a crash diet right now then as well. it’s gonna be hard to put on 50kg each by race day…

I just puked a bit in my mouth. There are some things that the eyes can’t unsee.

yep seconded.
too long for a sunday night race

aren’t you just shitting on everyone’s alleycats tonite :wink:
if you’ve got a decent boss you’ll have the monday off anyway cos melb cup is on tuesday.
if you don’t have a decent boss just drink yourself sick after the race then you can’t go to work anyway

I’m down… always wanted an excuse to wear a skeleton body suit. anyone know where to acquire one from?

haha yeah fair call :slight_smile:
it occurred to me after I pressed enter it’s probably melb cup week.
all good, jus sayin’ short and sharp would be sweet, but if it is gunna be a long one, maybe it should start a little earlier?

really nice flyer guys…:smiley:

Already have gimp mask, too hot for riding in.

I’ll start thinking, we’ll soon see what happens.

Also, such kindness gene! Thank you! I may take you up on that, or I may put the bike in the ute and drive home (it’s not really that far).

4 minute lead ,50 kms long ? i bringing my motorbike.

yeah, it’s not really going to be 50kms. don’t tell anyone though

don’t forget to add this event to the calendar!

Yes! I was going to cut my hair off tomorrow but I’m just going to cut the back and sides and rock a sick devil lock.
Don’t use me as a race partner though… I have barely ridden this year haha

ive lived here for 4 months…missed all the allycats so far…and no i wont be here that weekend when there are two awesome bike events :frowning:

looks like i better come home early from my weekend away

here’s your outfit:

House of Pistard - Destroying Cycling: CUT OUT AND KEEP HALLOWEEN MASK

so the weather will be probably damp but not rainy, but if it’s pouring down i will try to organise some car-park crits rather then getting really wet.