Musicians thread.

Fuck you both.

played in a few bands, those that played shows/recorded were not really my thing.

keen to start a sludge/doom or blackened death thing one day.

Would attend.

You love it.

keep growing your beard and you can JI

Can smash out riffs in D tuning. Fact.

I loved that band. Craig comes into my work most mornings. He’s a pretty top guy.

drpD 4lyf

Hey I’m in a band. Our album that we recorded a couple of years ago is finally available to listen to. For fans of loud music.

bowcaster? will investigate tonight.

This album is fucking very impressive. Where can I get it?

Added part: Joel is killing it at Three Phase. He is putting out some really good stuff.

Thanks man. Its not available to buy on any physical media. We spent all our money on recording, mixing and mastering.

You’ll be able to buy it as a digital download very soon. Then maybe in the future hopefully on some kind of record if we get our arses in gear.

And yeah, Joel is a fucking champ. Really good engineer and all round rad dude.

Played the drums in various bands in school, although I’m terrible at them.
Was also in the Snowtown Barrels a while back (we got album of the week in some Melbourne street press and also awarded “the worst thing to happen to the Adelaide punk scene” in some zine.

You can youtube “Snowtown Barrels” to see our one and only show and read a stack of hate mail.

I have a Snowtown Barrels worship satan sticker at home, I never found anything awesome enough to put it on. I remember gave telling me he was responsible for snowtown barrels graffiti at ground zero in NYC.

We only made about 6 tapes cos’ that’s all we could afford, I still have one and that same sticker.
I sold one to some girl using the line
“If you like Blink 182 you’ll love this band”
I’d have killed to see her face when she actually played it.

We got banned from Napster cos’ all our songs were just samples from Thriller re-arranged with awful drum loops in the background.

Zltn’s gonna be soooooo jelly.

Nah, I’m OK with it. My Sister The Cop was the worst thing to happen to the Adelaide screamo / dance punk scene and SWORDS were the worst thing to happen to Adelaide’s instrumental post-rock scene.

How did I not find this thread earlier!!!

I’ve been playing the piano for over 16 years and plan to make a professh living out of this, touring/competitions etc.
I play Jazz sometimes when a gig comes up but im always going to be classical at heart.

As for gear, I just put a heavy investement into a new grand piano which is fucking awesome.
I got a flamenco guitar which I’m pretty damn bad at but its fun.
Cool to see how many muscians are here!

My new band, I’m very happy with how this came out.

human ruins

i just listened to it all

i play drums, mostly play mainstream 2008ish metal band like lamb of god and
hopeless to be in join a band and gigging, planning to street drumming instead in summer
ghost walking cover